Isotank, Trafford Park

I have the offer of an interview at isotank, Trafford Park,
Could anyone who works there or have done in the past tell me what the pay and conditions are like.
Thanks for all replies in advance.

I’ve got an interview there too jj - good luck mate.

Have you been down yet?

I had my interview this morning, don’t feel it went great if I’m honest.

Ok, I was wrong, I’ve been offered the job… :grimacing:

Was there more than 1 job, ie have you got 1 too JJ?

Whats the money like?

andy12:
Whats the money like?

I can’t remember exactly tbh Andy, didn’t think I’d got the job and kind of felt we were just going through the motions, it was over £8 per hour and an overtime rate I think was after 45hrs (or something like that) and different rate for Sat and Sun.

Not much help I know, but I don’t start until a week Monday.

waynedl:
Ok, I was wrong, I’ve been offered the job… :grimacing:

Was there more than 1 job, ie have you got 1 too JJ?

Hi Wayne
I Didn’t Bother As I Heard The Pay Is A BIt Crap.

I have a tip. never go on what people say. 50/50 there either right, wrong or just bitter

mickyblue:
I have a tip. never go on what people say. 50/50 there either right, wrong or just bitter

+1

Started there today, 1st day mostly classroom filling out paperwork, about the company type of stuff.

1 thing I did query was a ‘negligence’ clause in the contract. They’ve assured me that it’s not used, but was put there to ‘make drivers think - and take extra care’.

I DO NOT agree with it, but after some consideration I’m still going to give the job a go. Made it 100% clear that I don’t agree with it though and the manager did put most of my fears to rest but obviously it’s still in the back of my head… Done it’s job or got me looking around??

The rate (again, still can’t remember the exact figures) isn’t great - on a 60hr week it would work out roughly the same as I was on with agency on containers… I go to work for x hours @ £y per hour, so expect and live my life with my wage based on x*y-tax and NI, so anything that touches that would get my back up. A bonus scheme I accept as it’s not in my calculations, but deductions I disagree with.

My driving record is excellent, but I am human and not an egotist and understand that ■■■■ can happen and it usually will at the worst possible moment…