Iso Tank

Iso Tank .
This firm is taking drivers on if you have an ADR :bulb:

They always are, because they are a crap firm.

Blunder Man:

Have you worked for em , or is this the general census :smiley:

gumbo666:

Blunder Man:

Have you worked for em , or is this the general census :smiley:

I have also heard that they have a good safety record, and the wages are not that bad either :smiley:

Went for a job with them in Immingham a couple of years back, money was terrible about £6.50 for first 60 THEN o/t, beat up old Foden Alphas min spec.

But dont take my word apply, one mans meat as they say,

Blunder Man:
Went for a job with them in Immingham a couple of years back, money was terrible about £6.50 for first 60 THEN o/t, beat up old Foden Alphas min spec.

But dont take my word apply, one mans meat as they say,

I think you will find it has gone up to £7.75 for the first 42.5 then just under a tenner thereafter plus other bits and bobs :smiley:

WOW :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: £7.50 and nearly a tenner I must apply quickly. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Sadly there are some out there that would take £7.75 an hour for Class one as a pay increase.

Blunder Man:
WOW :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: £7.50 and nearly a tenner I must apply quickly. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

im a bit indifferent here bob as although £7.50 isnt too bad for the area its a permanant job with holiday pay.

£7.50 isnt as much as some firms but better than most.

jessicas dad:

Blunder Man:

im a bit indifferent here bob as although £7.50 isnt too bad for the area its a permanant job with holiday pay.

Likewise…that would be a good pay rate down here

And up here.

For CHEMICALS come on, would you really carry some of the stuff that goes in chemical tankers for that!, you have to dress like an Apollo astronaut to load/discharge some of it :open_mouth: :open_mouth: .

It’s the main reason I let my ADR go was lack of fair pay for the not insignificant hazards involved, with some of that stuff you only make one mistake.

When I die its going to be hopefully in one piece in my bed, not a jam jar full of sludge scraped of the floor.

Am I a man or a mouse, squeak, squeak,

Semtex:

jessicas dad:

Blunder Man:

Likewise…that would be a good pay rate down here

Where is everyone getting £7.50 from it is posted as £7.75 and it soon adds up :smiley:

Also i think blunderman has never driven a big truck :smiley: If he had he would know that £7 up to £8.50 ish is the national average unless you work for an agency. :smiley:

Been working for MFI at Thorn through agencies £10 per hour.

The last full time job I had was at Bibby’s louth £10 per hour basic for first 10 Time and half after I used to work every other Sunday at double time £20 per hour £500 one week £700 following week average £600 per week.

My kids are grown up and no mortgage so I work when it suits me,

Forgot to say I am going full time again from next Monday £500 per week for 50 hours a night trunk drop and swap, I turned down a job at ikea doncaster at £550 and passed the info to jessicas dad and he did not want it either.

If you want to shave your head, have tattoos all over, wear moon boots, and pose with a big shiny truck whose windows are full of crap you will get £7.50 to £8.00 an hour, treat it has a job and well…

Blunder Man:
Forgot to say I am going full time again from next Monday £500 per week for 50 hours a night trunk drop and swap, I turned down a job at ikea doncaster at £550 and passed the info to jessicas dad and he did not want it either.

If you want to shave your head, have tattoos all over, wear moon boots, and pose with a big shiny truck whose windows are full of crap you will get £7.50 to £8.00 an hour, treat it has a job and well…

I think night driving is probably your best bet you angry little man !

Heres a job at Immingham for instance Peter Bray is a good bloke his trucks are not new but very well looked after, £570 a week inc 2 n/o not bad.

Stillers at Corus pay £519 per week 50 hours.

LocationIMMINGHAM, SOUTH HUMBERSIDE
Hours40 HOURS PER WEEK, MONDAY TO FRIDAY, BETWEEN 6AM-FINISH
Wage £530 PER WEEK
Work PatternDays , Evenings
EmployerP J Bray Transport Ltd
PensionNo details held

DurationPERMANENT ONLY

Description
You must have previous experience. A full clean licence preferred but minor points may be accepted. Duties include driving vehicles carrying a variety of goods nationwide. You may be required to work an average of 2 nights away from home per week. Starting and finishing times may vary and are to be discussed with employer. You will be working from the East Halton area of Immingham.

How to apply
You can apply for this job by telephoning 07860 821456 and asking for Mr Bray.

Dids,Looking at your avtar and your pictures, touched a nerve I think.
Thats why I drive nights to avoid people like you, I am 6’ 3" and weigh 19 stone so not so little, and far from being angry I am very laid back.

In what way do you think you touched a nerve ? :laughing: . I don’t think your attitude is fitting for this forum. Mr Vain has just posted a thanks to the people who wished him well when his truck was off road and cost him a stack of cash, not said my mortgage is paid and I work when it suits me so up yours peasants. There may be drivers on here that are grateful for the info about Iso Tank and get a job out of it. You might want to think about that !!!

calm down you 2 dont let this escalate.