Isle of Wight Festival

Any truckneters going this weekend? good line up, for those of a certain era! :slight_smile:

a few of my mates are goin, gonna be a washout weather wise apparently.

selby newcomer:
a few of my mates are goin, gonna be a washout weather wise apparently.

Washout was an understatement, have you seen the state of that place on the tv??

yeah, it make peterboghorror look brilliant…

I’m not looking forward to collecting the generators next week after seeing the pics

Not going this year but I did go in 1970 :laughing: It was the first one I ever went to and it took a few years to recover :wink: :wink:

Regards
Dave Penn;

I watched last night from the comfort of my couch .

I’m still finding mud in various places after Download :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

shade:

I’m still finding mud in various places after Download :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Didnt realise they were on the bill . did they do “tiger feet”?

Gutted I ain’t going but the weather looks crap :frowning:

Suedehead:

shade:

Didnt realise they were on the bill . did they do “tiger feet”?

:smiley: :smiley: Showing your age there bud :smiley: , it would be worth seeing as both the lead singer and drummer are dead :neutral_face:

good weekend only let down by my lift share “buddies” who ■■■■■■ off back on sunday night after Noel Gallagher :frowning: leaving me to get train back in morning,lucky had free ferry ticket :slight_smile:
Bit of mud, not as bad as download, main arena was firm,not boggy, walkways ankle deep in mud, but if you camped in a good spot (like me a and a few others) not far from arena and firm ground… problem was so much rain and cars bogging down in car park. Bad planning from organisers.

waiting on friday to main arena

Time for a curry and cider with optional mud before Saturdays festivities!

main arena sunday. at bar. not too bad

Most of rain was saturday night from midnight to 6, thursday bit of rain but sunday was glorious day!
Amazing sets from Springsteen, Elbow and Madness. and many other acts.

Roll on Latitude in 3 weeks time!