Is this Scania for real?

Personally I think it looks AWSOME don’t really have a favorite brand of truck, always liked the look of MAN trucks but this looks amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=9BHJc9rd … ure=g-vrec

Yeah it looks real, and it looks a bit like the new Actros but then again I think all new trucks will all be very similier in design.

bald bloke:
Yeah it looks real, and it looks a bit like the new Actros but then again I think all new trucks will all be very similier in design.

Also why would you need 1000 BHP is it a ■■■■■ thing?

Definite Star wars theme there.1000 bhp in a 4x2 does seem a tad ott.I’d have thought that serious heavy haulage would be the target market.

you’d have thought they’d have remembered to put some door handles on it!

looks like something from Transformers, fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down

The inept at my place would have that bumper off quicker than you could say “mind that armco”

I wonder do they still have a park bench for a drivers seat. Very striking a bit like the new Actros only more aggressive.

Looks like the plastic has melted in the sun! :smiley:

yeah right, like scania will put pictures of their future truck on youtube with GERMAN plates on :laughing:

crappy photoshop attempt

milodon:
yeah right, like scania will put pictures of their future truck on youtube with GERMAN plates on

It’s not even as if they’re owned by a German company now…

owned by a little more than half. still I’d like to see a press photo from scania sweden showing a truck with plates of non-domestic origin.

it’s a design company advertising themselves by showing what they can do and by putting a 1000bhp badge on it, they knew they’d get a lot of interest

Not real until its a 6x2 & I’m behind the wheel… :smiley:

we have a load of new scania"s coming in the next few weeks,dont think they will look like that though

Looks like a Dyson cleaner on steriods !!

quirky

del949:
looks like something from Transformers, fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down

lol was gonna say similar, I half expected it to turn into a robot. Looks a bit ott if you ask me. Would be more at home in a modern day Mad Max film remake.

Looks like an ageing film star who has had some serious nip and tuck surgery :smiley: :smiley:

Unleash the beast

Woah

Always wanted to drive a Scania’s / Renault magnum ;D

Looks a bit Judge Dredd to me! And where are the door handles?

Derf:
you’d have thought they’d have remembered to put some door handles on it!

EastAnglianTrucker:
And where are the door handles?

Probably the same place as a Magnum? :question: :smiley: