Is this satnav any good?

Shandy123:
Well - it arrived this aft, seems ok, but cant seem to find how to enter just a post code yet?
Perhaos you could email me those instructions too, kate?
Cheers.

Press find address then press town and where it says put postcode in
there simple.

Thanks, typically - I figured it out out 5 mins ago. Have put the latest maps on now from download site too.
I have a job tomorrow, so we will see how it preforms.

I returned mine as despite being correctly set up wanted me to go under an 11ft bridge in artic. Be careful.

topdog1606:
I returned mine as despite being correctly set up wanted me to go under an 11ft bridge in artic. Be careful.

And as I’ve said before, I got one for a friend and the maps update is for 2012 not 2013, and after giving neutral feedback, they keep pestering me to change it, and I’ve said once they update the maps, I will and not before.

Ken.

Quinny:

topdog1606:

And as I’ve said before, I got one for a friend and the maps update is for 2012 not 2013, and after giving neutral feedback, they keep pestering me to change it, and I’ve said once they update the maps, I will and not before.

Ken.

Thats a bloody cheek, i’d give them a negative feedback for the pestering!!

I have one and it is generally a good bit of kit, especially for the price! It isn’t 100% fool proof but then I am sure even a £400 snooper will have its moments at some point.

It’s only ever tried to send me under a low bridge twice, one is in Grantham near the Mc Donnalds which I think is 11’ 11", the other is on Milkwood Road, Brixton which is a 12’ one. Being a new driver though I don’t know about all the times it diverts me away from them. Weight limits it’s good with, although it doesn’t like Yaxley as that is full of them. For some reason it doesn’t seem to recognise any width restrictions though.

All in all good value.

U pay for wat u get I have a tomtom7150 it cost me just over £400 two years ago and it has not let me down yet your only as good as ur equipment u work with I’m not advertising tomtom so you should shop around too buy a magazine truck&driver or truckers they give u good info

Frazer smith:
U pay for wat u get I have a tomtom7150 it cost me just over £400 two years ago and it has not let me down yet your only as good as ur equipment u work with I’m not advertising tomtom so you should shop around too buy a magazine truck&driver or truckers they give u good info

I arrest you for crimes against punctuation - I think you are looking at a lengthy sentence.

Why not just use truck app on the phone

alix776:
Why not just use truck app on the phone

what’s that, then?

From the app store something like copilot truck