Is this ridiculous?

Job advert on jobcentre website. Glasgow, job is UK Pallets in Stepps, 65 hours a week, Monday to Saturday 3pm-7pm to 7am-8am £467.27 per week? That’s how it was worded. And the job is covered by the working time directive. :open_mouth: Any takers!!!

thats a bit irish isnt it

disclaimer … no offence to the irish :wink:

UUGGHHHHHHHHH

So start between 3 PM and 7 PM and finish between 7 AM and 8 AM. That means on the days you start at 3 PM you will be working a minimum of a 16 hour day, if you finish at 7 AM. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: If it comes under tacho rules hope there is 4 hours off during the shift on those 16 hour days. :smiley: :smiley:

Aren’t night workers limited to 10 hours as well?

workplace agreement can extend the 10 hour rule. i have a new contract to sign including that. it also states that i only get paid for ‘working hours’. the WTD states that POA should be paid so i will either not sign the contract or i will strike that bit out :smiling_imp:

this job is a double man joby offerd the job back in october over the phone

refused the job as i like me own wagon

what happens u dont like the guy ure teamed up with what if he ■■■■■ all the time and scratches his arse and picks his nose

dont mind myself doing it but not watching someone else :laughing:

charlesscania:
this job is a double man joby offerd the job back in october over the phone
refused the job as i like me own wagon

what happens u dont like the guy ure teamed up with what if he ■■■■■ all the time and scratches his arse and picks his nose

dont mind myself doing it but not watching someone else :laughing:

Seems like no one does like him/her.