Is this load strapped correctly?

You know what, I’ve always wanted to see a video of a wag and drag turning on a tight forestry track, haven’t got one have you?

At least they made an effort!

Own Account Driver:
You know what, I’ve always wanted to see a video of a wag and drag turning on a tight forestry track, haven’t got one have you?

:grimacing:

Own Account Driver:

There’s one about, look on Youtube and I’m sure you’ll find it!

zaax:

No need to use ratchet straps just a rope would do to secure that sort of load.

theres nothing stopping its forward movement

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

zaax:

No need to use ratchet straps just a rope would do to secure that sort of load.

Been informed today by Mr vosa man that I could face a £100 on the spot fine for an insecure load if I continued using ropes got to be ratchet straps now with adequate load restraint,load must be ■■■■ up to headboard,oh how times are changing

If you got pulled VOSA would have a FIELD day! You should know that there should be two criss-across on the back, what would happen if you pulled away SHARP (see what I did there :smiley:)

Own Account Driver:

You asked for it? here it is:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy0B7M03U-E

want the bad news, it’s an insecure load and not because it’s only got 1 ratchet strap over it but because the load is uncovered which could cause the load to spill. £100 3 points driver and enjoy your evening safe travels