Is this guy having a Laff or wot.......?

they used to have a yard in northwich in the 90’s if you were into old trucks it was a dream!!! that was prob on the road for them in the last few years!!!

pecjam23:

Rob K:

The ad blurb:
The vehicle was stood for a considerable length of time but I have just drove this vehicle aprox 5 miles on the highway

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Is this guy for real?? Look at the state of it ! :open_mouth:

I think Mr VOSA would spit his coffee out if he saw that truck trundling by while on his coffee break…

GEEBEE45 what would your first thoughts be if you saw that on patrol :question: :laughing: :open_mouth: :exclamation:

Does it come with a free GV9 :question: :wink:

Joking aside as said in previous posts it would probably pass an M.O.T with very little work but I would be 70% sure you would recieve a slowwwwww drive by of a VOSA van everytime they came across you on your travels :exclamation: :exclamation:

i would think it would make a good project for someone :stuck_out_tongue:
a go spit and polish come up a treat you may just need another 5 grand to get started :stuck_out_tongue:

Could end up looking like this:

Has it got a night heater? Probably not, tis why its VOR!!!

Look on the bright side, it’d save you a fortune in Adblue.

dont show mr lawson it,or he will have me a "new"tramping motor for next week!! :smiley: :smiley:

Wonder if it has a digital tacho ?

I would like to do a vehicle inspection report every day.
2 hours overtime before i even leave the yard :laughing:

Santa:
Could end up looking like this:

After youve drunk 20 pints of vodka.
Keep those beer goggles on

I love ERF, and would love to have a restoration project, but that advert has far to little info, Is it ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ or Rolls Royce ? looking at the wheelbase it would take a jennings sleeper (which is what I would want to do with it)

As it stands I would offer £500 which is a fair price

Rikki-UK:
I love ERF, and would love to have a restoration project, but that advert has far to little info, Is it ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ or Rolls Royce ?

240LXB can only mean one thing! It’s a Gardner! :laughing:

164480 hit the nail on the head - not much could catch 'em!