Is this for real? M6 Incident, motorway closed

Huge fire at recyling plant alongside motorway… No other information.

Anyone know anything on here?

Old article, last week, last night?

its the smurfitt kappa recycling plant gone up in nechells… sunday…

:blush:

m.a.n rules:
:oops:

^
^^^
…You didn’t throw away a ■■■ end did you? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Winseer:

m.a.n rules:

^
^^^
…You didn’t throw away a ■■■ end did you? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Apparently it started next door and the wind (which from my own localish knowledge, was reasonably strong) blew it across

There have been quite a lot of recycling plant fires lately…insurance companies will be busy

toonsy:

Winseer:

m.a.n rules:

^
^^^

Apparently it started next door and the wind (which from my own localish knowledge, was reasonably strong) blew it across

yep, a smurfit spokesperson on radio wm said that was the cause…

Winseer:
Anyone know anything on here?

Several posters claim to know everything.

Has any publication within the UK covered this story?

The Irony if it turned out that the only coverage this got was so-called mickey mouse RT news - eh?

I suspect the real reason RT got banned in the West - was in case the Russians had some live footage of the war actually going on, revealing things like incoming shelling coming from the AZOV neos trying to re-take areas they have already lost to the Russian advances…

Can’t have hard video feed evidence - get in the way of this wasteful narrative that “Ukraine are winning” or “We’re not spending billions on them instead of cash-strapped western citizens in vain” or even “There’s no bio labs” when the US authorities have already admitted to the presence of several, on account that since the Russians are overrunning them as we speak, they’d better admit to their existance, just to defuse the “conspiracy theorists” if nothing else.

" some of Yesterday’s Conspiracy Theories - become today’s proven facts. "

Winseer:
Has any publication within the UK covered this story?

The Irony if it turned out that the only coverage this got was so-called mickey mouse RT news - eh?

I suspect the real reason RT got banned in the West - was in case the Russians had some live footage of the war actually going on, revealing things like incoming shelling coming from the AZOV neos trying to re-take areas they have already lost to the Russian advances…

Can’t have hard video feed evidence - get in the way of this wasteful narrative that “Ukraine are winning” or “We’re not spending billions on them instead of cash-strapped western citizens in vain” or even “There’s no bio labs” when the US authorities have already admitted to the presence of several, on account that since the Russians are overrunning them as we speak, they’d better admit to their existance, just to defuse the “conspiracy theorists” if nothing else.

" some of Yesterday’s Conspiracy Theories - become today’s proven facts. "

do you even google man…google.com/search?q=fire+in … e&ie=UTF-8

it was still smoldering when i went past it today