Is This Anyone We Know?

Trucker Gets ‘Bizarre’ Tattoo Of Tiny Man Driving His Body

Odd but then I don’t get drawing all over yourself either. I stopped drawing or allowing someone else to draw on me when I was about 13. Lol

If people like tattoos then fair play I just don’t get it.

Especially in this day and age as visible tattoos can limit your work opportunities in a lot of jobs.

That’s horrible, never mind job prospects, chance of pulling goes down a hell of a lot as well.

I think it’s very good. I have tattoos myself in various places and they have never held me back. The actual tattoo is very well done and sort of messes with your head if you look at it. I’d like to know how much it cost and how long it took.

simcor:
Odd but then I don’t get drawing all over yourself either. I stopped drawing or allowing someone else to draw on me when I was about 13. Lol

Especially in this day and age as visible tattoos can limit your work opportunities in a lot of jobs.

Were lorry drivers, not high ranking executives. I doubt tattoos harm our job prospects at all. And they shouldn’t regardless of profession, they do not affect our mental acumen or ability to perform necessary tasks.

Chunkzilla:

simcor:

Were lorry drivers, not high ranking executives. I doubt tattoos harm our job prospects at all. And they shouldn’t regardless of profession, they do not affect our mental acumen or ability to perform necessary tasks.

For me, it depends on the tattoos, if there’s a lot of them or they are - in my view - spectacularly ugly and I can see them, then I’d rather employ someone without them. It’s a personal choice in my case, as it’s someone’s choice to have them.

I’ve got a big tribal tattoo on the left side of my neck running up to my ear, my wife’s name in big letters on the right side of my neck and a tribal wedding ring (I don’t wear jewellery) on my hand. I’ve never had a problem getting a job. It’s more about going in there with the right attitude.

I would have to say the tattoo is a bit of an odd idea, makes me think of minime, but he can simply hide it by wearing a shirt. Would make an interesting talking point tho.

The image reminds me of a space science fiction movie of recent years, albeit somewhat comedic. As it resembles a cockpit of a spaceship

MIB

Tatoos are always akin to self harm to me.

Remember this one? youtube.com/watch?v=ZgSBKQueFH4. Don’t change your wife or your tribe!

jbaz73:
I’ve got a big tribal tattoo on the left side of my neck running up to my ear, my wife’s name in big letters on the right side of my neck and a tribal wedding ring (I don’t wear jewellery) on my hand. I’ve never had a problem getting a job. It’s more about going in there with the right attitude.

I would have to say the tattoo is a bit of an odd idea, makes me think of minime, but he can simply hide it by wearing a shirt. Would make an interesting talking point tho.

Tat’s can be a bit like Marmite, people seem to either like or hate them. I’ve got a couple of tribals and my kids names in Chinese symbols on my back so I wouldn’t hesitate to employ a driver with tattoos, that said, anything on the face could possibly be a little off putting to some customers but as long as the individual had a good attitude and manner he could still get a job with me.

I think in the last few years the stigma attached to tattoos has decreased and a lot more employers are not bothered.

Personally I would always have them in places so they can be hidden if I want them to be.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I’m a big Freddie Mercury fan

Wife is a Michael Jackson fan

debating which one to get on my face

1508.jpg

1509.jpg

I’m a big Paul Weller fan so I asked the tattooist for a tattoo of that bloke from the Jam, and look what the ■■■■ did.

Harry Monk:
I’m a big Paul Weller fan so I asked the tattooist for a tattoo of that bloke from the Jam, and look what the [zb] did.

You’re a very naughty boy Mr. Monk… :laughing:

albion:
That’s horrible, never mind job prospects,

Any job that requires you to be ■■■■■■■ in the interview is questionable in the first place

The-Snowman:

albion:
That’s horrible, never mind job prospects,

Any job that requires you to be ■■■■■■■ in the interview is questionable in the first place

Oi, I’m single handedly bringing sexism back into the workplace, girls gotta have some fun :laughing:

jbaz73:

What tribe would that be? The chavs?

TiredAndEmotional:

Harry Monk:
I’m a big Paul Weller fan so I asked the tattooist for a tattoo of that bloke from the Jam, and look what the [zb] did.

You’re a very naughty boy Mr. Monk… :laughing:

its like the guy that wanted an indian on his back after three hours he asked are you nearly finished nearly just the turban to do as far as I know sitting bull never wore a turban oops