Is this a good package

£48 quid for SAT :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Rather stay home and stick WARM pins in my eyes…

just been for a job in southampton this is the package.

basic pay= £225.00
attendance allowance= £240.00

total wage mon-fri= £465.00

sat= £48.00

bonus pay

points are earned for each load carried
once 80points are reached a bonus of £50 is paid
and thereafter the sum increases with each 10 points earned
this is weekly.

nights out £18.50 tax free

am a class 1 driver but they want me to drive a rigid.

it is paid weekly but nights out are not guaranteed and it will be a 98mile round trip a day.

is it worth it.firm seems ok bit old if you know what i mean.

Neil personally i would say its [ZB] if they need drivers why not pay them by the hour a decent wage instead of all that garbage?.

Dont forget when you go on holidays you wont get bonus for attendance and points etc etc give that one a wide berth unless you want to be chasing your arse all day.

Just my thoughts but unless its by the hour i woudlnt even think about it ( unless it was salaried).

Edited for language content, a couple of extra letters still won’t get it left in :slight_smile:

ATKIG11

I got a job for a short time with ‘Attendance allowance’ I was ten minutes late one day and lost it for the week.

Don’t take the job, you want the top line amount for your basic pay, no attendance allowance thank you.

Saturdays should be time and a half of wage, 48 quid must make the actual pay very poor, you must also take into account that your overtime will be paid on the basic not the 480.

Gotta agree with jammymutt on this one, work for a company who can afford to pay you a decent hourly rate instead of all this attendence (zb) what other proffesion would get away with that sort of pony and trap :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: almost as bad as the monkeys who just pay you a (zb) basic and then mileage on top :unamused: they end up with the drivers and the work they deserve,
and do you really wanna go back to driving a big van (RIGID) keep looking kid and something decent will come along but only go for that job if your desperate.

language edit changing letters to get it past the censor works but not past me :wink: mrs mix