Is there anywhere decent to park near London gateway port

As above maybe heading there later for a early am vbs just wondering if there is anywhere decent to park up where the fuel will stay in my tank etc

Cheers

You won’t be going there with an early VBS unless it’s years early. They’re still building it. Yhe seawall isn’t even finished yet!

Containers are already coming through there.

Oh…
I delivered there twice today and it was still a building site. The cranes etc are being built but the only ships there were the agg dredgers.

Sorry Scotty by the way.
Meant to say try The World’s End at Tilbury or Titan Truckstop Thurrock.
You’ll neef your wellies at Gateway though. The quayside isn’t surfaced yet lol!

there is a parking area at gate 3 ,as you turn right its on left , pub about half a mile walk was there for 3 days the other week , depending how high you are over 13 ,1, you will have to use gate 1 to get on site there was a container ship on the berth they are training the crane and straddle drivers , the roads are unmade untill you get to berth area

a zim ship had a little fire the other week so they ended up dragging it into gateway as felixstowe (■■■■■ hole) wouldnt take it so they are getting hauliers in to take the boxes from that,

cheers for the parking info

#scotty#:
a zim ship had a little fire the other week so they ended up dragging it into gateway as felixstowe ([zb] hole) wouldnt take it so they are getting hauliers in to take the boxes from that,

cheers for the parking info

we had a lad in there this week he said the bays are pretty tight to get onto and once your on the pad you have to go and stand away from your truck
aparently once on the pad the area around the truck is alarmed some how so if a driver tries to go back to truck before box arrives the cranes shut down
the last part is what i was told if true i dont know but the guy who told me is no story teller

dp world sames as southampton in regards of standing away from your motoer but if its alarmed thats a bit of a ba5tard if its lashing down with rain and you want to hop back in your motor quick…

Wincanton have been in ready taking boxes off the zim at gateway.