is there a .....

Hella 12 v plug -in on a 61 plate man ? Cant find one

Should be in the passenger footwell, next to the 24v one.

As above ^^^. Iirc the voltage is denoted by the colour of the cover, white for 12v, black for 24 v.

Disclaimer; I may have got the colours the wrong way round and as such cannot accept responsibility for the twisted pile of plastic that was once your I pad.

It’s a stupid place for it :unamused: I didn’t think I had one until I opened passenger door for side locker - then I noticed 2 of them :unamused:

It is indeed a stupid place for them. It’s also stupid that the only other socket of any description in my 63-plate is the 24v ciggy lighter. sighs

And yes, in mine the white is 12v and the black 24, but if you want to double check the voltages are in embossed writing on them. Happy contortions!

(On the plus side all 3, along with the centre console controls for the windows and the radio, stay live without the key in, including when you centrally lock the doors from the outside. Still a bit 1990s/bloody stingy, though. IMHO. )

Lucy:
It’s also stupid that the only other socket of any description in my 63-plate is the 24v ciggy lighter. sighs

In mine the tray :unamused: has to be open as well - silly design

dri-diddly-iver:

Lucy:
It’s also stupid that the only other socket of any description in my 63-plate is the 24v ciggy lighter. sighs

In mine the tray :unamused: has to be open as well - silly design

yeah, you don’t expect a cig lighter to be in the ashtray do you :smiley:

green456:
yeah, you don’t expect a cig lighter to be in the ashtray do you :smiley:

:unamused: not when the bloody thing has to be open no! It’s not an ashtray anyway it’s just an opening with a few handy compartments in - I think silly anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

even worse is the fridge,the stupid bar thing bolted the the edge of the bunk, the gap the blinds leave at the edges and dont get me started on the size of the stearing wheel