Is stobarts a racists firm

i,ve been studing the names on the front of eddie stobarts trucks, and it quite clear to me that there are no female names of ethnic origin, or eastern european. what a nice gesture it would be to see a truck with a non british name on the front of a few of their trucks.

sexist as well no mens names

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
You,re having a laugh right■■?

They have some trucks with finnish names on. I can’t remember what they are though

Every month from May until December 2010, an Eddie Stobart truck will go onto the fleet without the normal girl’s name on the front. Instead this ‘Truck With No Name’ will carry a question mark on the front of the cab and anyone who spots this truck can win the opportunity to name it with their own choice of girl’s name. Here’s what you need to do:

Spot the ‘Truck With No Name’ and note down the time and location of your spot.

Register your spot using the online form below.

Each month a winner will be chosen at random and they will have the chance to name that truck.

The competition is open to all members of the public.

So there you go, you had your chance!

ive heard it all now! :unamused:

caz:
They have some trucks with finnish names on. I can’t remember what they are though

ar you shure it,s not swedish, ie scania or volvo.

bubsy06:

yep and only buys Swedish trucks.

They use too much green for my liking too, racist, sexist scumballs that they are

r u takin the ■■■■ u welsh ■■■■ get a life ■■■■ :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

tattoo5984:
r u takin the ■■■■ u welsh [zb] get a life [zb] :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

stobart spotter :question: :laughing: :unamused:

tattoo5984:
r u takin the ■■■■ u welsh [zb] get a life [zb] :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

what,s the problem with the welsh part. i,ve asked a question on here about eddie stobart, not some ones nationality.

browncow2:
what,s the problem with the welsh part. i,ve asked a DAFT question on here about eddie stobart, not some ones nationality.

Corrected for you :wink:

robroy:

browncow2:
what,s the problem with the welsh part. i,ve asked a DAFT question on here about eddie stobart, not some ones nationality.

so a sencible debate can not be in your range. sad

Yeah mate proper racist most of there drivers are middle aged white men.
Andrew tinkler and William stobart go round wearing sheets and pillow cases leaving burning crosses infront off willi bets lorries.
And people wonder why people think lorryists are morons

browncow2:
i,ve been studing the names on the front of eddie stobarts trucks, and it quite clear to me that there are no female names of ethnic origin, or eastern european. what a nice gesture it would be to see a truck with a non british name on the front of a few of their trucks.

If I was the owner I would hold the right to name my trucks as I like. It is tradition that your vehicle is female unless you have other orientation.

Just adding: I have read this recently: “Indirect discrimination is only noticeable to those who are also discriminating. A liar always knows when being lied to.”

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.021934,-0.695689

browncow2:

robroy:

browncow2:

so a sencible debate can not be in your range. sad

No, on the contrary, I,m all for sensible debates, it,s just the ridiculous debates that, as you put it are not in my range… Sad? Not sure :wink:

kr79:
Andrew tinkler and William stobart go round wearing sheets and pillow cases leaving burning crosses infront off willi bets lorries.

how big was the bet that willie BETZ did?

browncow2:

kr79:

how big was the bet that willie BETZ did?

That crack may come back to bite you on your arse after you check your own spellings bud. :wink:

Marcelleke:

bubsy06:

yep and only buys Swedish trucks.

Wrong i saw one yesterday it was a Mercedes Actros in there normal green colour.