Is my Luck Changing?

Well after a weekend away with the wife up at Berwick we returned to find a letter on the doorstep from the Trustee handling my Bankruptcy totally out of the blue, confirming that as from 8th August I was discharged early from my bankruptcy :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Now I can start to put things back together again and get on building my life back up, but most importantly take charge of the Hour Guards and get things sorted once and for all :laughing: :laughing:

Great news Dave and I’m sure everyone will be looking forward to seeing your £70 kitchen timers, er sorry, Hour Guards on the market again soon! :laughing:

:stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Rob K:
Great news Dave and I’m sure everyone will be looking forward to seeing your £70 kitchen timers, er sorry, Hour Guards on the market again soon! :laughing:

:stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Try £35 Rob, I aint got owt to do with DTS matey :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

Weren’t you flogging them at 70 before? Summat about being able to download info to PC and that software development cost and arm and a leg? :confused:

Excellent news :smiley:

Glad to hear things may be on the up for you at last Davey - and hello to everybody, as I`ve not been on here for quite a while
Regards
Trev

DD,

Absolutely fantastic news mate… !!!

I got your first hour guard and was impresses so much i upgraded to then new version…

I’ve not sent mine back for the pcb upgrade as other posts on here leave a bitter taste in my mouth…

3 day return promised , driver waiting a week already…

All i will say is Davey makes a promise and does his utmost to honour it…!!!

From me Davey it will be a pleasure to do business with you again…therefore can i have a reservation please for your new hourguard went its ready…

Once again mate congrats on the news…

DTS wont get my custom ever again…!!!

I’ll second that!!!

Well done Davey.

Hope this is a new start for you.

Ken.

Good news Davey, onward and upward.

Logistics Loader:
DD,

Absolutely fantastic news mate… !!!

I got your first hour guard and was impresses so much i upgraded to then new version…

I’ve not sent mine back for the pcb upgrade as other posts on here leave a bitter taste in my mouth…

3 day return promised , driver waiting a week already…

From me Davey it will be a pleasure to do business with you again…therefore can i have a reservation please for your new hourguard went its ready…

Once again mate congrats on the news…

DTS wont get my custom ever again…!!!

Bump :laughing:

Rob K your comments about Davy where not fair i think you should apoligise to him
my glorified egg timer cost about £30 which i thought was ok for what it does

Rob K is right :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Well sort of :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DTS were supposed to have bought the rights but nothing turned out the way it should have, I got no cash but put the software into the company as my share, he put in £30k which it turned out that the company was paying back with interest so in effect he was getting everything for nowt more or less.

Rob the exact amount invested in the software is now unaccountable due to payment records etc not being available any longer since Capitol Enterprises was Liquidated, but it was a LOT of money, I was told I would see a return on my investment “Yeah Right” a lot of dirty dealing went on behind my back and I left DTS in early May.

DTS handled the Sales, they handled the purchases I only answered queries about the software and the dealings with the suppliers, I’ve since found that one way to hit DTS where it hurts is to sell at their trade price and not bother supplying shops etc, thats why its cheap. Of course they too can sell at trade direct to the public, but do you think the likes of Nightowl would buy knowing full well DTS were under cutting them and selling direct to the public at the same price they pay?

Pricing is a bad thing as the overall costs including commissions etc has to be charged once this first batch has been sold the price WILL rise to £45 to allow websites to make a profit, along of course with the fact you have to take into account the fluctuation of the US Dollar as the Chinese businesses all operate using the US$

Davey

Dam good news Davey pleased for you mate. Thanks for all your help in the past & here’s to the future matey.

good news :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hope you are back in bussiness soon