Is Lidl self tip?

Jibber:
Always worth checking with one of the warehouse bods exactly where they want your load put and leave a gap around the pallets so they check them easily. While most of them are a bunch of miserable [zb] if your ■■■■ them off they will leave you sitting around for hours “checking” your paperwork. It’s also a good idea to check all the pallets trucks around you and pick the one with the most battery charge, nothing worse than getting one that’s flat. Don’t be a troll, plug it back in once you’ve finished using it :smiley:

Personally, I like going to Lidl and the few Aldi’s that are self-tip, they don’t usually care about booking times and you can control how long it takes to be tipped. They can take a while sorting your paperwork, but at least you have your keys, can sit in your truck and have a snooze while waiting for them to call you to collect the paperwork. I don’t understand anyone who would prefer to sit in a Tesco’s drivers waiting room for 5 hours waiting to be tipped, it’s an electric pallet truck so it’s not exactly hard work.

I often do tesco reading & including waiting for a bay I’m normally in / out in 1 hr , I can’t remember being at a Tesco for 5 hrs

I used to go in there .Do they still let you sit the cabs?
I used to get a couple of hours of a night time.I didnt like that big doberman dog that the security had.He used to growl at me I had to make a detour to avoid it

dozy:

Jibber:
Always worth checking with one of the warehouse bods exactly where they want your load put and leave a gap around the pallets so they check them easily. While most of them are a bunch of miserable [zb] if your ■■■■ them off they will leave you sitting around for hours “checking” your paperwork. It’s also a good idea to check all the pallets trucks around you and pick the one with the most battery charge, nothing worse than getting one that’s flat. Don’t be a troll, plug it back in once you’ve finished using it :smiley:

Personally, I like going to Lidl and the few Aldi’s that are self-tip, they don’t usually care about booking times and you can control how long it takes to be tipped. They can take a while sorting your paperwork, but at least you have your keys, can sit in your truck and have a snooze while waiting for them to call you to collect the paperwork. I don’t understand anyone who would prefer to sit in a Tesco’s drivers waiting room for 5 hours waiting to be tipped, it’s an electric pallet truck so it’s not exactly hard work.

I often do tesco reading & including waiting for a bay I’m normally in / out in 1 hr , I can’t remember being at a Tesco for 5 hrs

Usually 3-4 hours for me at Tesco livingstone , luckily for me haven’t done it since the rules reverted back to sitting in the drivers ■■■■■■■■ / waiting room

One time at Tesco Liv. They lost the paperwork between checking the load and the front desk :open_mouth: