is it worth it?

3.5k is eye watering :open_mouth:

Thanks everyone realy appreciate the advice and tips!

I paid £1,600 tops with everything

mickyblue:
I paid £1,600 tops with everything

1st time pass?

Driver shortage. Theres thousands of bogdans in romania and bulgaria waiting until january to fill this driver shortage.
Even the poles will have the hump.

Well ino its a bit late but a little update,

I passed me class c back in january, passed me cpc in febuary and the next day i got a full time job driving for farralls haulage! Cost me around £1500 all in (first time pass) and now im on a realy good wage and loving my new career! Thanks for all the advice and motivation to spur me on to actually go out there and get my licenece best decision ive ever made :smiley:

Nice one azza! There is lots of advice and differing views on here. Its nice to hear you are enjoying the job fella.

Harry Monk got it spot on. You only really regret what you didn’t try.

Excluding ■■■■■■ clamps. Dipper Dave may challenge this last bit though.

Nowt wrong with ■■■■■■ clamps, quite stimulating if plugged into a power source.

Great stuff azza and well done for passing first time and walking straight in
to a job.

azza91:
Well ino its a bit late but a little update,

I passed me class c back in january, passed me cpc in febuary and the next day i got a full time job driving for farralls haulage! Cost me around £1500 all in (first time pass) and now im on a realy good wage and loving my new career! Thanks for all the advice and motivation to spur me on to actually go out there and get my licenece best decision ive ever made :smiley:

Well done mate, there is a lot to be said about being happy in your job. (I was keen myself once :laughing: .) Good luck with it all anyway.

OP : yes it is!!

I know not every day is like this, but atm, I’m parked just off the A259 near Brighton, within todger-fondling distance of Rodean Girls’ School, waiting to start hiabbing a mobile ‘phone mast in place. Been here since 07.30, there’s not a cloud in the sky, had a walk around the marina and a paddle in the sea, and ogled some rather gorgeous scantily clad ladies. I’ve just had the remains of last nights’ freshly cooked seafood tagliatelle for dinner whilst gazing out over an azure sea, and I’m tempted to have a wander up to the school and ask if they can use a man who’s handy with his tool :grimacing: .

If you can get that working in a factory/office, crack on!