Is it that hard to follow guidelines

Darkside:

Franglais:

lolipop:
All the negatives on TNUK about Boris and the Government can it be assumed they are Labour supporters Huff Post Guardian Mirror or Independent readers or they just like to be stroppy in whatever the do

People who might read news sites that actually employ reporters and have editors to verify stories?
People who get stroppy that rumours and unchecked lies are believed more?
Possibly so.

indeed…

I would not vote Labour at gunpoint…

Political alignment isn’t really the issue is it?
Those who confuse news sites with gossip, rumour, and propaganda should be sent back to school.

Franglais:

Darkside:

Franglais:

lolipop:
All the negatives on TNUK about Boris and the Government can it be assumed they are Labour supporters Huff Post Guardian Mirror or Independent readers or they just like to be stroppy in whatever the do

People who might read news sites that actually employ reporters and have editors to verify stories?
People who get stroppy that rumours and unchecked lies are believed more?
Possibly so.

indeed…

I would not vote Labour at gunpoint…

Political alignment isn’t really the issue is it?
Those who confuse news sites with gossip, rumour, and propaganda should be sent back to school.

Would that be the closed schools? I’m sure I saw that in the news but it may have been idle gossip/rumour/wishfull thinking. :smiley:

Couldn’t have timed it better, just as the weathers turned which will confuse the wombles, Ooooh it’s a lovely day the virus will stay indoors as it don’t do sunshine [emoji849]

Sun’s out, ■■■■■ out… as they say.

Would have been alot better if the weather had been proper ■■■■, as they’d not wanna be out then, needed a good snow storm that’ll have ■■■■■■ em up.

My mrs just took the bus to work, driver said he’s been as busy as usual today and she’s said town seems fairly oblivious to it all, guessing instead of window shopping their all gonna go out window licking instead.

Plus side it is a glorious day, air is lovely an clean.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

The air quality noticeably better now, barely any effort to breathe. Maybe this might give a few some more time to get on ventilators or even negate the need for one.

Wishful thinking I know but in time maybe the clouds will regain their silver linings…

Downside is I’ve had to smoke more to compensate :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

Dipper_Dave:
The air quality noticeably better now, barely any effort to breathe. Maybe this might give a few some more time to get on ventilators or even negate the need for one.

Wishful thinking I know but in time maybe the clouds will regain their silver linings…

Downside is I’ve had to smoke more to compensate :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

I’ve been [emoji377] waaay more since the schools shut, plus no job as of yet.[emoji17]

So if covid don’t get me nicotine poisoning just might, or a short drop from the bannister using my well honed noose skills I learnt ready for some rope/sheet gigs as there was a driver shortage at the time… [emoji38] [emoji106]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

It’s a bit like speeding isn’t it. People don’t like being told what to do, don’t like being told no. No you can’t go over that number whether you agree or not, no you can’t go out now whether you agree or not. Plenty of people always think they know best.

More noticeable in the morning sky, low south-east…

What looks like three aircraft circling before landing - but is actually a close alignment of Saturn, Mars, and Jupiter.

At any other time - they would be confused with the aircraft, and ignored.

The past few mornings - these three planets, now not competing with actual circling aircraft - stand out like a sore thumb.

The skies are eerily quiet of man-made devices, even if the roads still have a fair amount of traffic upon them.
Perhaps now would be a better time indeed to look further outward, rather than contemplating our navels, under house arrest as so many of the wider public now are…