Is It Safe?

i did hear about that one. sheer class :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

There must be a lot of coned and taped off drivers sitting on RDC bays the length and breadth of the land. I’ve heard that story at least a hundred times now and it is a different company and different RDC with each telling. :wink: :smiley:

but its such a pretty fluffy warm story…i like it :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
There must be a lot of coned and taped off drivers sitting on RDC bays the length and breadth of the land. I’ve heard that story at least a hundred times now and it is a different company and different RDC with each telling. :wink: :smiley:

True, I’ve heard other people tell me similar tales. But you can usually find out the ones are lying. :wink:

I’ve seen photographs of this particular instance. Our man even got a shunter to pose in one of them. :laughing: Next time I see the guy I’ll see if I can get one or two off him.

Coffeeholic:

:open_mouth: But MMTM it happened and that is precisely the reason that the driver missed his booking on the Herald :laughing: :wink: