is it me

just log in but some thing weird is happening, some of the post say I don’t have permissions to view attached files, even posts that I have done myself!!! what the heck is going on it will let me edit the post but still won’t let me see the picture anyone got any ideas, and before you asked I am logged in correctly and its let me post this as well, just can’t work it out :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Not just me then :unamused:

tango boy:
Not just me then :unamused:

glad someone else is having the same problem thought I was going mad :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

wildfire:
just log in but some thing weird is happening, some of the post say I don’t have permissions to view attached files, even posts that I have done myself!!! what the heck is going on it will let me edit the post but still won’t let me see the picture anyone got any ideas, and before you asked I am logged in correctly and its let me post this as well, just can’t work it out :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=99365

Being dealt with. :slight_smile:

yep, same trouble here!

B…

Thanks lads same here, I’ve pm’d the mods see what happens
Jim

And happening to me. :open_mouth:

thought it was just me…

same here, but have seen in the link put up be robk that’s it being sorted.

If it’s any consolation I am experiencing no problems at all.

So whaddya wanna know? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yep same thing happened to me earlier I logged in and out a few times so far so good atm.

I had the same but its all ok now.

Peter

after last update I couldn’t login .sent message via contact us icon no reply so oppened this account.