Is it legal??

Hello guys
I am still finding my way around the times and rest regulations.

I was wondering if anyone could help me on this please.

I have worked as following on week commencing
19/01/15 as follows
Monday - Restday
Tuesday - Restday
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -

Then week commening 26/01/2015
Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -

Now my understanding is my weekly rest period on W/C 19/01 is monday tuesday

Rest period onW/C 26/01 is Monday.

Now because i didnt work on Wednesday can i cound 6 days from dat day to work contiounsly and have tuesday wednesday as my rest period?
Or do i have to count six days from my weekly rest on W/C 26/01 which was monday.

I am working monday so should be ok to work monday??

I know its all very confusing.

Correct - regular weekly rest for that week

Reduced weekly rest for that week

Now because i didnt work on Wednesday can i cound 6 days from dat day to work contiounsly and have tuesday wednesday as my rest period?

correct - the tue+wed will be the regular weekly rest for that week

yes

You can probably use that extra reduced weekly rest as 24 + payback for the mon reduced
The weds reduced will not need paying back

If you had at-least 24 hours off on Wednesday it was a reduced weekly rest period so your next weekly rest period must start no later than six 24 hour periods (144 hours) from the end of that reduced weekly rest period.

For instance if you started work at 06:00 Thursday you must start a new weekly rest period no later than 06:00 next Wednesday.

Also be aware that you will need to have a regular 45 hour weekly rest period some time next week (week starting 02/02/2015).

Sorry guys my bad i forgot to put other rest days abd times as my notepad was in cab and i was waiting in warehous, i was meant to save draft it and edit then post it but posted by mistake here it us then*
Hello guys
I am still finding my way around the times and rest regulations.

I was wondering if anyone could help me on this please.

I have worked as following on week commencing
19/01/15 as follows
Monday - Restday
Tuesday - Restday
Wednesday - work 09:30 - 11:00 assessment
Thursday - rest day

Friday - work 04:00 - 10:45
Saturday - work 05:00 - 19:30
Sunday - 05:00 - 19:30

Then week commening 26/01/2015

Monday - rest day
Tuesday - work 07:00 - 19:30

Wednesday - rest day
Thursday - work 07:00 - 19:30
Friday - work 06:00 - 19:45
Saturday - work 10:45 - 20:30 expected
Sunday - work 07:00 - 19:00 expected

Now because i didnt work on Wednesday can i count 6 days from dat day to work contiounsly and have tuesday wednesday as my rest period?
Or do i have to count six days from my weekly rest on W/C 26/01 which was monday.

I know its all very confusing.

You can work six 24 hour periods (six days or 144 hours if you prefer) from the reduced weekly rest period you had on Wednesday 28th.

So yes you can legally work Monday and have Tuesday and Wednesday off as next weeks regular weekly rest period.

The weds off paid back what was owed from the mon off so at the moment you have nothing to pay back

Hello Tachograph and Rog

Really appreicate your replies guys, how ever I have had day off today as my job had been cancelled. I am staring back from tomorrow again so is it going to be a new week from tomorrow? And also Rog I thought the compensation you have to make must be in excess of 45 hours (regular weekly rest) is not it? I may be wrong but what I had thought was 24 hour is reduced weekly rest and you cant compensate reduced weekly rest with another reduced weekly rest and make two reduces weekly rest into one regular rest can you?
So if you are saying I dont not have to pay off so from week starting tomorrow I can have reduced weekly rest as last week was all paid off??

hdwaghela:
I am staring back from tomorrow again so is it going to be a new week from tomorrow?

You start a new six 24 hour periods when you start work tomorrow, so basically you must start a new weekly rest period no later than next Sunday at the same time that you start work tomorrow, if you start at 06:00 tomorrow you must start a new weekly rest period no later than 06:00 next Sunday.
You will still need to start a regular 45 hour weekly rest period at or before next weekend though.

hdwaghela:
I thought the compensation you have to make must be in excess of 45 hours (regular weekly rest) is not it? I may be wrong but what I had thought was 24 hour is reduced weekly rest and you cant compensate reduced weekly rest with another reduced weekly rest and make two reduces weekly rest into one regular rest can you?

Compensation for a reduced weekly rest period can be paid back by adding it onto any rest period of at-least 9 hours, so you can add the compensation onto a daily or weekly rest period.

You’ve had three reduced weekly rest periods this week but only one of them needs to be compensated for, I’ve no idea what time you’re starting in the morning but it looks like last Monday would be the best reduced weekly rest period to compensate for.
On Monday and Wednesday you had rest periods of 35½ hours, Wednesdays rest period doesn’t need to count as a reduced weekly rest period because you’ve had today off, so Wednesdays rest will count as compensation for Mondays reduced weekly rest period.
As it happens Wednesday could count as a reduced 24 hours weekly rest period and compensation for Mondays reduced weekly rest period but it doesn’t have to so…

Anyway the important thing is that as long as todays rest period is more than 24 hours you can work to next Sunday and have no compensation to pay back.

I am not certain you have the right idea about weekly rests yet … I could be mistaken but perhaps this might help

A reduced weekly rest cannot be made into a regular weekly rest

A regular weekly rest must be used for at least every other (fixed) week

A weekly rest must be at least 1 minute in a week so it can be used for it

A weekly rest may only be used once

A week may have many weekly rests in it but only one needs to used for it which makes the non used weekly rests simply extra ones

Extra weekly rests do not need compensating for

Lets say you have a regular weekly rest on sat + sun and that is used as the regular weekly rest for the week just ending
You then have tue thu and sat off which is 3 reduced weekly rests for the current week
Only one of those 3 needs to be picked as the weekly rest and used for the current week
Lets say that the tue is 32 hours off, thu is 24 hours off and sat is 30 hours off
We can opt to use the tue 32 hours as the reduced for the week leaving 13 hours to be paid back in one go
Each one of those 3 resets the max 144 ( 6 x 24 hours) rule before the next weekly rest needs to be taken
We could then opt to use the thu 24 off as a daily rest instead of a weekly rest which can then be used as 11 daily rest plus 13 payback