Is co pilot truck any good

hi im looking for a decent trucking satnav app to use that don’t cost the earth as I was looking at buying a garmn dezl 770 in the next few months. and is the dezl any good?
as the company I use is starting to use microlise and really screwing us over the harsh braking and heaving cornering and speeding also overspeed nd the also think it good practice to put a £50 reward for the best driver etc.
maybe if there is a code out there to make the app work for longer than 2 weeks would be good like a few months or something

There is you buy it it’s that simple. What do you think it won’t do over a dedicated unit

decitcated units come with all the right updates I know garmin updates 4 times a year and also tells you of traffic etc with no phone connected I don’t know about the apps on the tablet really I down loaded navigator and paid for the truck maps not that impressed by it and I also downloaded aponia and again not that impressed with that one

Copilot updates each year if you buy the truck you still get the correct maps. Those 4 update a year won’t make much difference or add much data in

I’ve used copilot for many years I’ve used aponia too I found it does what it does adequately and for a cheeper option it works no satnav is perfect though what phone are. You looking to put copilot on

its going onto a nexus 7 tab just gotta find a windscreen mount

I run it on a iPhone 4s and it’s fine