Is Carryfast right?

dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … unted.html

Suggestions that covid19 escaped from a lab being taken seriously.

dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … -rich.html

The impact of covid19 is being felt harder by disadvantaged members of society.

I’m sure Carryfast has made suggestions along these lines already. Either way, its food for conspiracy theorists.

Nite Owl:
Did coronavirus leak from research lab in Wuhan? Startling theory is 'no longer being discounted' | Daily Mail Online

I’m sure Carryfast has made suggestions along these lines already. Either way, its food for conspiracy theorists.

At times of adversity, the poor suffer more than the rich?
Yes, Id agree with that. . An anonymous politician has said something, with no new references, that the DailyMail takes seriously? Im not holding my breath.
Here is FullFact on what was reported earlier by The Express:
fullfact.org/health/new-coronav … ngineered/
and here is a quote from that piece

“Dr Michael Skinner, reader in virology at Imperial College London, said experts “recognise this kind of mutation as common in the natural evolution of viruses”, particularly those like coronaviruses.”

Stuff happens. There isn`t always a smoking gun, and a convenient villain with a droopy mustache and funny foreign name!

Nite Owl:
Did coronavirus leak from research lab in Wuhan? Startling theory is 'no longer being discounted' | Daily Mail Online

Source: Daily Mail.

Reliability of there being any truth in the article as it involves “dirty foreigners stealing our jobs”: 0%.

“claims staff ‘got infected after being sprayed with blood’”

No mate, that’s not how those types of laboratory work.

“The member of the ‘Cobra’ comittee, which receives detailed classified briefings from the security services, said:”

No they didn’t. Anyone who is cleared high enough to go to a COBRA meeting knows to keep their gobs shut.

You can tell that this story is ■■■■■■■■ by the fact the Daily Mail have so little confidence in it they won’t even put the name of their reporter at the top of the article, instead just putting “Dailymail.com” as the reporter’s name.

All the Daily Mail etc are doing is printing the crap doing the rounds on social media as fact. Whilst there is a research lab several miles away from Wuhan it is one of those which are the top rankings in the world when it comes to bio-security because of the stuff they research like Ebola. But because it’s in China the racist Daily Mail and the majority of their readership think it’s probably someone doing it out of their living room.

Nite Owl:

What do you think you’re doing man? :open_mouth:
Don’t encourage him we’ll be having to suffer even more hijacked 20 page threads now .:smiley:
You have been warned, and on your head be it. :neutral_face: .

Pleeeease I beg, don’t do a double whammy and tell Winseer he’s entertaining. Ffs !! :laughing:

Franglais:
“Dr Michael Skinner, reader in virology at Imperial College London, said experts “recognise this kind of mutation as common in the natural evolution of viruses”, particularly those like coronaviruses.”

This. I’ve done a little research into it because boredom. Basically it is an advancement of the previous version of SARS. It has fixed some of the flaws the previous version had in regards to how it infects someone and loses its shell to spread the RNA, using some of the chemicals the human body creates as a response to infection, thus making it much more effective.

I’m going to go full on loon here but I’m starting to be of the opinion stuff like this is nature trying to rebalance and cull the weaker of the human population to get the numbers down. Also mathematical models are showing that without a vaccine then even with lockdown we’ll only save around 1% of those who would have died from it anyway because there is no herd immunity because of the lockdown. So no matter how we exit it those who were going to get it will unless we remain in lockdown until people have been vaccinated which is 6-12 months away at best, way beyond what the government will be able to get the public to do. The only thing we do is give the healthcare system the ability to cope with the numbers so the 1% of those who would’ve died we save are those who would’ve died because of a lack of ventilators etc, not because we’ve prevented them getting it.

Franglais:

Nite Owl:

At times of adversity, the poor suffer more than the rich?
Yes, Id agree with that. . An anonymous politician has said something, with no new references, that the DailyMail takes seriously? Im not holding my breath.
Here is FullFact on what was reported earlier by The Express:
fullfact.org/health/new-coronav … ngineered/
and here is a quote from that piece

Stuff happens. There isn`t always a smoking gun, and a convenient villain with a droopy mustache and funny foreign name!

You posted a link that makes repeated references to a “cleavage site”. I think you’ve opened the door for Dipper Dave there!

Nite Owl:
You posted a link that makes repeated references to a “cleavage site”. I think you’ve opened the door for Dipper Dave there!

Made a ■■■■ there I guess.

Conor:

Franglais:

This. I’ve done a little research into it because boredom.

You’re making me look bad…,.I’ve been playing on a ‘‘Can you guess the biggest ■■■■■’’ app to relieve MY boredom.:blush: :blush:
(Sent to me by Maoster btw :laughing: )
:laughing:

Conor:
I’m going to go full on loon here but I’m starting to be of the opinion stuff like this is nature trying to rebalance and cull the weaker of the human population to get the numbers down.

:smiley:
You`re attributing motives to nature?
Anthropomorthism? Or Religion?
Travelling towards some ideal end point? Moving under a guiding hand? A machine started up and following a predestined course?
Or maybe an optimistically Panglossian world view?

Franglais:

Nite Owl:

Made a ■■■■ there I guess.

FFS phone went mental with these key word triggers :slight_smile:

Never wise to discount anything CF days but with the Daily mails track record I have to call total bollox without even reading the article.

Apart from the cleavage bit

robroy:
You’re making me look bad…,.I’ve been playing on a ‘‘Can you guess the biggest ■■■■■’’ app to relieve MY boredom.:blush: :blush:

How many did you guess correctly? I got 0 out of 5 ffs! And I consider myself a breast connoisseur. :blush:

I’m going to go full on loon here but I’m starting to be of the opinion stuff like this is nature trying to rebalance and cull the weaker of the human population to get the numbers down.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
nature dont lockup cats bats fish rats and snakes together in stinking cramped overcrowded inhumane conditions by a race of 3rd world primitive unhygenic cretins.

if its been proven that chinas wet markets have been the cause of sars and similar,with a similar disease springing up from the same country every year since then,surely some smart lawyer representing everyone who now has covid,gets it,or dies from it,then surely they have a valid case for litigation against the chinese government for failing to provide a duty of care and protection by not closing the markets down completely 10 years ago and keeping them closed?
whether its personal individuals or entire governments they should bankrupt them and bleed them for every cent.
every year theres a new deadly version of the flu comes out of china,surely its not difficult to see the common denominator.

Nite Owl:

It doesn’t matter where it originally came from, only that it is out and loose now. Odd that major Chinese cities that are commercial and government centers - don’t seem to be affected by anywhere near the same degree as “Wuhan” nearby to the known Chinese equivalent of Porton Down huh?

The impact of the work-in-progress economic collapse - will DEFINITELY affect poorer and recently impoverished people a lot more than richer people, who can just stay at home, not worrying about their income…

It is a bit beyond “Conspiracy” now… This clearly-observable disaster unfolding before our very eyes - unless it isn’t actually happening in your locale of course…
How strange!

…Be content that we don’t have a real Right Wing government in power in this country - like India… :smiling_imp:

Winseer:
…Be content that we don’t have a real Right Wing government in power in this country - like India… :smiling_imp:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCatPYfIG8s

God forbid being on an international exchange to the Indian police that week.

1st briefing, today go out and whack off anyone found breaking the curfew…!!

the maoster:

robroy:

How many did you guess correctly? I got 0 out of 5 ffs! And I consider myself a breast connoisseur. :blush:

It’s gone off …AND they’re asking for my e.mail address to restart it ! :open_mouth:
It’s either dodgy or they probably want me as a site advisor …seeing as I got full marks :sunglasses: :laughing:

Firstly I hope I’m not right.But unfortunately with track record of these ■■■■ scum it’s probably an is the Pope a Catholic question. :bulb:

It’s not just the Daily Mail saying it.Brit establishment with track record of appeasing CCP says it’s a natural virus move along nothing to see here.Who would have thought it.

The grapevine tells me that America is ( rightly possibly too late ) moving more towards a policy of the best way to maintain peace is to prepare for war on this one.
nhpolitician.com/2005-china- … -invasion/

youtube.com/watch?v=G0VJLYRhPHg

youtube.com/watch?v=3DAI3c9wE0Q

The world has been here before.Don’t yet rejoice in his defeat the ■■■■■ that bore him is in heat again.Just put Horst Wessel with this.We can try to delude ourselves but this is no time for appeasement or cowardice.Bio weapon until proven otherwise.Retaliate first ask questions after.Just like we should if only we could have done in 1930.I hope Trumps finger is no more than a millimetre from the button at this point.Better dead than red.

youtube.com/watch?v=PHXLu8feOHc

There’s a loot of interesting stuff going down in the US in some DUMB instillations,massive earthquake grade tremors etc.Could they be routing out the Cabal finally :confused:

manalishi:
There’s a loot of interesting stuff going down in the US in some DUMB instillations,massive earthquake grade tremors etc.Could they be routing out the Cabal finally :confused:

Human Fracking: in a new initiative massive amounts of gas under pressure has been pumped under Donald Trump`s hair to try and release some intellectual thought. In spite of the noise and deep upsets, there have been no beneficial effects so far.

Franglais:

manalishi:

Human Fracking: in a new initiative massive amounts of gas under pressure has been pumped under Donald Trump`s hair to try and release some intellectual thought. In spite of the noise and deep upsets, there have been no beneficial effects so far.

You need to cut down on the blue pills dude.Check out ‘weekend warriors’ yt clip,corona related,2nd down.30 min clip.