Is anyone taking on drivers for european work

Is anyone looking for a driver for european work I am looking to drive abroad either class 1 or class 2 not bothered where and not bothered where the company is based many thanks mark

You can put free employment ads in the truck magazines.Sealane with Husk ltd need casual drivers for euro,must live within 35 miles from Dover.£85per day,£23 night out,new man units,sat nav.Matthews Int,do ADR to eastern euro,and fridge work.Richard Long does euro with low loader work,machinery,like JCB`s.Dutch flagged out plates,Scania fleet.

Have you tried -

Carl Brogan,
Birds,
Chambers + Cook,
Richard Gary Ford.

All within about 30 mins of you Mark.

Chambers are definately not taking on at the moment, highly unlikely that birds are, rgf only run one truck to garrinor and one calais changeover, both with regular time served drivers. you may have to try further afield.

MAM transport in Northampton was hiring i heard,dnt know owt bout em but worth a call.

Seen a lot of removal companies looking for drivers,mostly with experience though.Armishaws,West country.F&N International.Move corp ltd.Etc.

Bigstunumber 17… Is Ratchet Jaw Phil still doing France for RGF?

dieseldog… he certainly is…still boring the pants off everyone on the train
ps dont tell him i said that lol!!!

Bigstunumber 17… I haven’t seen him for years, mind you hear him before you see him.