Is anyone actually stuck in the snow

i’m just opened my curtains in bicester and theres at least 1 foot of snow i’m not sure i’ll be going anywhere today

Were are you parked in Bicester ?

Not me but 1000 drivers were stuck on the A3 overnight :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
If only they watched the weather stupid ■■■■■

Offically stuck in the house,was meant to be starting at 10 am got up boss has phoned other driver has got the truck stuck wait on phone call about 1pm to see whats happening.

I’m stuck in what is apparently a red light district of Manchester.

There’s me thinking those ladies were just being friendly when they were asking me if I wanted some company!!! :unamused:

its official, im stuck in it. in the middle of nowhere.

left brighton at 0315, not a sniff of any snow out to southwick lorry park, still no snow, swap trailers to littlehampton, a little bit of snow drop and swap, driving towards lancing, how much [zb] snow. had to help dig a tanker out at a roundabout as we couldnt get past him, had to drop the trailer at glyndebourne for the opera to load and be back in brighton by 0900. got to glynbourne and managed to get over the hill and into glyndebourne but had to abandon the trailer in thier carpark (looks like its been stolen then abandoned now) as it was sliding me sideways towards the buildings.

took me three hours to get 100 yards out of the car park as its on an incline and got to the first bit of hill to get out of there and nothing…the snow curtains are closed now, just waiting on a phonecall from the office to say pop your card and ring us tomorrow!

the worst part is im running out of ciggies and i have no bacon! the world is coming to an end i tell ya!

OK OK OK, I admit, I got stuck on the A3 just outside Guildford trying to get to Chichester :blush:
There was a petrol tanker, a Sainsburys artic and myself in a crappy rigid who decided that as the A3 southbound was closed then we head back towards Guildford by coming off at the next easiest junction, all went fine until a hill where the tanker ground to a halt then obviously Sainsburys and me!!!
A local bloke came out in a Landrover, and I thought he was having a laugh by attaching towropes to the fully loaded tanker and the landy but he did it :open_mouth:
Then the Sainsburys artic got towed up and then me :blush:
What didnt help was the gritter driver pulling up and saying that he was too late to be any hope to us :laughing: :laughing:

Not stuck in snow but am stuck for work, tipped at N16 this morning and then back to the yard, all work cancelled :frowning: then some work available :smiley: then canelled again :frowning:

All I’ve done since is take 2 trailers for servicing and am now getting some work done to my truck, not much hope of work tomorrow either :confused:

Yeah i got stuck too!! In bed with the misses Nut Deep!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
“Upto me Nuts in Guts” :wink: :wink:

Lee G:
its official, im stuck in it. in the middle of nowhere.

left brighton at 0315, not a sniff of any snow out to southwick lorry park, still no snow, swap trailers to littlehampton, a little bit of snow drop and swap, driving towards lancing, how much [zb] snow. had to help dig a tanker out at a roundabout as we couldnt get past him, had to drop the trailer at glyndebourne for the opera to load and be back in brighton by 0900. got to glynbourne and managed to get over the hill and into glyndebourne but had to abandon the trailer in thier carpark (looks like its been stolen then abandoned now) as it was sliding me sideways towards the buildings.

took me three hours to get 100 yards out of the car park as its on an incline and got to the first bit of hill to get out of there and nothing…the snow curtains are closed now, just waiting on a phonecall from the office to say pop your card and ring us tomorrow!

the worst part is im running out of ciggies and i have no bacon! the world is coming to an end i tell ya!

Oh dear. The world will stop if the opera is cancelled, all the luvvies will have to join the queue for the cheap seats at the cinema and pink gin shares will plummet :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m ‘stuck’ in Reading services waiting for the M4 to re-open after a couple of jacknifes earlier…not looking promising for getting out :frowning: Here we go !!!

i almost got stuck in the pub.

charliebear:
i almost got stuck in the pub.

Unlucky :slight_smile: try harder next time :wink:

there was a wagon and drag stuck at harthill eastbound this morning. he was meant to tip at tesco at 8am. must have been after 10 when i was talking to the poor sod

M G b:

just down the side of the kia garage delivering at first line this morning.
driving out of bicester this there was some kids stood on a corner throwing snowball where i had to turn left i lost my bottle and stopped rather than risk hitting them, well that was it. it took over 2 hours to getting enough momentum to get round the turn. thanks to everyone who helped

George-1982:
I’m ‘stuck’ in Reading services waiting for the M4 to re-open after a couple of jacknifes earlier…not looking promising for getting out :frowning: Here we go !!!

Are they going to charge parking fees for this?

Mr B:

M G b:

just down the side of the kia garage delivering at first line this morning.
driving out of bicester this there was some kids stood on a corner throwing snowball where i had to turn left i lost my bottle and stopped rather than risk hitting them, well that was it. it took over 2 hours to getting enough momentum to get round the turn. thanks to everyone who helped

Good to see your on your way :slight_smile:

jimti:

George-1982:

Are they going to charge parking fees for this?

of course they will, they will think its xmas time again

Parked in Cherwell Vally. foot of snow there :open_mouth: . was up at 4am and joined the que to get out, eventually at 6am gave up and got straight out through the coach park entry road, just to make things interesting was carrying identical load to my avater piccy (big combine harvester) :grimacing:
Once on the M40/A34 it was amazingly good going considering how much snow had come down with two lanes open all the way down to Newbury.

been about 6 times over the week keep being pulled out by the farmers where im loading great joys off tipper work. does having the car stuck at work count havin to walk to and from the yard :cry: