Is 50 to old to start driving lgvs

47 for me. Just passed Cat C and looking for my first job. Go for it!

neil2402:
47 for me. Just passed Cat C and looking for my first job. Go for it!

Congratulations Neil. Best of luck and I hope you land on your feet soon - as I’m sure you will :smiley:

I’m considering booking some time off work to perhaps look to doing some training and gaining the qualification.

I done a complet change of career a few years ago never looked back started driving small vans sprinters 7.5t ( as have it on my licence due to age ) then mode to take Cat C then CE after I passed my CE a lot more doors opened for me so I would say go for it I have never looked back

I done mine during the recession & still managed to get a job driving CE didn’t have a lot of C experience either but did know the road network & looked for road sign’s most of mine was done before sat navs

Hope 50s not too old I’m 42! Yet to get out their yet as waiting on my dcpc. Thought I would be happy with cat C but the more forums I read CE is sounding appealing! They certainly look the dogs danglers on the motorway when I pass them! Good luck mate!

Must add, I’m sure CEs aren’t as much fun at 830 in a city centre rush hour :open_mouth:

spacemanZ10:
Must add, I’m sure CEs aren’t as much fun at 8:30 in a city centre rush hour :open_mouth:

I’m an avid twitcher, so love being stuck in traffic having a good long hard look! :wink:

Evil8Beezle:

spacemanZ10:
Must add, I’m sure CEs aren’t as much fun at 8:30 in a city centre rush hour :open_mouth:

I’m an avid twitcher, so love being stuck in traffic having a good long hard look! :wink:

Twitching at the views below? :stuck_out_tongue:

spacemanZ10:

Evil8Beezle:

spacemanZ10:

Twitching at the views below? :stuck_out_tongue:

Isn’t it interesting how that already short skirt seems to get even shorter when a lady drives?
The wonder and magic of science, thank your Lord!!! :laughing:

i am hungary and ready can’t wait to get started thanks for the reply

sorry don’t how my message has ended up in this room.

Im 51 in a week or so. Passed my class C in november, class C+E last week and start C+E next week, not agency. Btw, not done one single day on class C or 7.5t for that matter. Jobs are out there so go for it and good luck for future.