IRT Tootie Hooties

Lisa is a long term relationship of mine .

But if Maya could just lose a bit of payload she could improve her chances of being a backhaul . she is pretty and she doesnt moan like Lisa .

Ive put Hugh on the poll too , so tipper drivers dont feel left out

only 2 tipper drivers

but otherwise neck and neck .

also PM if you would like any used ■■■■■■■ .

im englands official dealer and can knock you out a pair for only £29.99

plus P&P

Definitly Maya for me. I remember during one of her first episodes she was wearing a black tank top. Coincidently enough, it was round about that time I also went and bought a large HD tv…
Never thought Lisa was all that good looking to be honest.

Had to go with Maya on this as Pork Chop ain’t an option.

Sure there was a clip of Maya in a hot tub thing or natural spring once on IRT.

Not sure if it’s allowed to be posted as it might skew the poll results and I can’t find it on youtube.

Remember it well though as I nearly pulled me tallywacker off.

Lisa is gorgeous as well but got put off as she hurt her wrist and had that dodgy bandage on for a few episodes. Sure there’s some irony in that injury somewhere.

Both bits of crumpet aren’t bad looking (not my usual cup of tea btw!) but my vote goes to Maya, simply because it all goes wrong when Lisa speaks…always sounds like she’s got a bloody cold…the youngest stepson also talks through his nose more than his mouth and I refer to him on Twitter as #thegimp :smiley:

They are women, not bits of crumpet. I’m assuming you don’t have any daughters?

A little respect please.

lisa_kelly_irt_lisa_kelly_dress_fQdzvNX.sized.jpgLisa for me always has been…

A Maya pic to even things out.

PaulNowak:

A little respect please.

Did you type that just so you could type something, ffs. And you assume wrong… And I’ll stick my neck out here and say she got more brains than anybody on here…she’s at Oxford Brooke’s Uni, studying Latin, Business Studies and Equine Science…to Degree level. She’s already got those 3 to A level, along with Maths and English but decided against ‘improving’ on those 2 as they were good enough. I’ve heard people call her ‘crumpet’ and a few other things, which is fine, she can handle herself reasonably well, as she’s a Blue Belt in Judo and has, on a few occasions, put older ‘blokes’ on their arses quicker than you (or I) could tap the caps button on your keyboard to type a capital letter. Oh, and if you watch this years London Marathon, she’s in that, raising £1850 for Diabetess UK (her 9y/o brother suffers). Fancy putting ya money where ya mouth is and chucking in £50 for a good cause? If you do, or anybody else does, I’ll be more than happy to put a link up to her Just Giving page. Did I mention she’s 20?

Actrosman:

PaulNowak:

A little respect please.

Did you type that just so you could type something, ffs. And you assume wrong… And I’ll stick my neck out here and say she got more brains than anybody on here…she’s at Oxford Brooke’s Uni, studying Latin, Business Studies and Equine Science…to Degree level. She’s already got those 3 to A level, along with Maths and English but decided against ‘improving’ on those 2 as they were good enough. I’ve heard people call her ‘crumpet’ and a few other things, which is fine, she can handle herself reasonably well, as she’s a Blue Belt in Judo and has, on a few occasions, put older ‘blokes’ on their arses quicker than you (or I) could tap the caps button on your keyboard to type a capital letter. Oh, and if you watch this years London Marathon, she’s in that, raising £1850 for Diabetess UK (her 9y/o brother suffers). Fancy putting ya money where ya mouth is and chucking in £50 for a good cause? If you do, or anybody else does, I’ll be more than happy to put a link up to her Just Giving page. Did I mention she’s 20?

Yep just as you predicted, it was for something to say. And I won £50 for it. Cheers dude. Made my night

Maybe put that £50 to her cause then…make HER night…win/win all round

Hang on fella’s, popcorns low. Back in two shakes of the Beaver’s tail.

eagerbeaver:
Hang on fella’s, popcorns low. Back in two shakes of the Beaver’s tail.

Beavs. Please look after me. Please save me from these kuntz

Use the force mate. The old ‘Jedi mind trick’ will work fine on any who are weak minded.

Failing that, ’ Melvin ’ them. (For any who haven’t watched Bill & Ted, it’s giving someone a wedgie).

But I’m drowning in my own tears, and I sent my step ladders to htmldude in the post.

I was worried that he wouldn’t be able to get over himself otherwise.

Lisa every time for me :smiley:

Maya has just pulled out in front . cant help thinking its due to that picture of nice black lorry .

Anyone got a better pic of lisa ? Suitable for the discerning gentleman .

Cause she will bend my ear if she loses this vote .

I’m thinking I’m nil-■■■■■■? :open_mouth:
None of em float my boat, not even Hugh! :smiley:
Lisa’s got a pretty face, but then she opens her mouth…
And Maya’s face is a little masculine to me, and I can’t get past that! :cry:

Picture i took of Lisa at Truckfest 2012, sorry about the bellends :laughing: :laughing:
06052012228.jpg

■■■■ .

i wondered where my loverly intellectual thread went !

how can it have been moved here to a forum specifically for non truck related matters …

when the subject is clearly 2 truck drivers ( and 1 for the tipper boys ) ■■

how much more truck related can it get !!!

(love lisa in her union flag bomber :open_mouth: )