Irish work

Hi guys new user here looking for a bit of help , im based in the south west of ireland in killorglin co kerry i got my class 1 approx 5/6 years ago never did any driving since but hoping to get into it now and cant find any work down this way for a newbie any advice on firms who take on lads with no experience or offer them at least a assesement drive ?
All help greatly appreciated .

If you’ve run out of options locally then Dublin will be your best bet providing you don’t mind working away Dixons would probably be your best choice although at the moment I don’t know of anyone who is taking on due to Covid

Hey mazzer thanks for the reply no at this time dont mind working away ive a couple of cpcs to do that i had booked and got put on hold with covid so i know there will be a delay . I will chance them with a call / cv .

If as you say you don’t mind traveling BM Transport are looking

Hey again thx for the reply no i dont mind travelling at all just looking to get a bit of experience and pay the bills tbh

switchlogic:

Not sure how old that ad is Switch but they currently have more lorries parked up than on the road as have all the big operators around Monaghan.

i wonder if anyone working for hughes is on 80% ■■ :open_mouth:

Mazzer2:

switchlogic:

Not sure how old that ad is Switch but they currently have more lorries parked up than on the road as have all the big operators around Monaghan.

Posted 6 hours ago on their Facebook page so fairly recent :smiley:

switchlogic:

Mazzer2:

switchlogic:

Posted 6 hours ago on their Facebook page so fairly recent :smiley:

Sure their guys sitting at home will be pleased to see that :open_mouth: :smiley:

I will give them a ring tomoz and stick a reply on but i do appreciate the replys lads