Irish Road Safety Authority (RSA)

I couldn’t believe my eyes. I actually saw some enforcement officers and Gardai on the main N6 between Ballinasloe and Loughrea around Kilreekil, ten minutes ago.

I was beginning to think they were a figment of my imagination, like to the tooth fairy or Santa Claus.

But now I know they actually exist!

(I typing this on the move as double man no2. on my Eee PC900 which seems to be working well enough (but slow where I am) on O2 Mobile Broadband.)

Vlad besides me says he’s never seen any in five years of driving in Ireland. :open_mouth:

they have begun doing vehicle checks inireland now.
,just like vosa checks in england and the dreaded control on the continent.
the party had to end sometime.they had vosa over there training them.i would have loved to meet one of those vosa crowd in a pub at home.
he would have been sorry he ever set foot in ireland when i was finished with him.
english tourists are welcome anytime in my book,but not vosa scum.
i might be in prison,but he would be in a wheelchair.
nothing more then they deserve.

greg50:
they have begun doing vehicle checks inireland now.
,just like vosa checks in england and the dreaded control on the continent.
the party had to end sometime.they had vosa over there training them.i would have loved to meet one of those vosa crowd in a pub at home.
he would have been sorry he ever set foot in ireland when i was finished with him.
english tourists are welcome anytime in my book,but not vosa scum.
i might be in prison,but he would be in a wheelchair.
nothing more then they deserve.

There is no need for that! At the end of the day they are just doing a job, and I get pulled a lot by them what with working for an Irish company very high up their hit list. I’m pleasant to them and always get the same response back.

hi guys im new to this site but aret vosa here to protect us from bad manages no i do not work for the police or vosa but they are only doing a job…like us all. at the moment i work in the heavy recovery secter and get to see what happens when drivers are pushed too far and it not nice for yous or the victim of the rtc ,lives are wrecked.

got pulled today for a spot check on the M1 yorkshire area 18 month old lorry, they checked it round and checked my digi card no problems there was told the only reason they pulled me over was I was driving an Irish lorry.

Sid.