Irish Firms

Which Irish firms are good to work for…ie pay,working conditions etc etc… :slight_smile:

And which are the ones to avoid… :frowning:

what are you looking for? ireland-uk, or european?

thought you had your own truck?

sold it already? :confused:

oh, virginia are a good one (according to switchlogic)

and Nolan are a bad one (according to everyone else) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sold the truck last year m8…had a few problems…pleased to get rid of it tbh.

Just posting this for a friend who has no internet access…he is looking for euro work…just thinks this is his best shot of getting some work.

is your mate in the Co Durham area too?

Could try Davison Transport or Alpha & Omega in the Bowburn Industrial Estates.

They’re the only two I can think of that may do Ireland / UK / Euro work. :blush:

Pal of mine works at Alpha Omega… Seems to enjoy it enough. Nice truck as well and seems like good work? Irishman based over there, dont know if they go to Ireland and/or EU though?

Take a look on irish rigs
dixon ,carna, derry morgan, morgan , surefreight, stl, loane, are a few of the big ones that come to mind stobart there now too
but jobs are scarce in ireland at the moment with rates from 65 -140 a day
some dont pay if you are 24 on a ferry others dont pay for your 24/48 when parked etc etc
there is another website called fas google it sometimes job advertised there

advertised 11 days ago on that fas website
Based in TIPPERARY TOWN Ref. JOB-638361Description
Artic Driver (EC Licence) required for European trips to include Spain, France, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, Holland, Germany and Sweden. A full and clean EC licence is required. Employer will comply with EEA Regulations 3820/85. All applicants must hold a current CPC Certificate.

Salary: €600.00 pw

Apply by telephone to Alex English: 062 52401 or e-mail: alexenglish@ballinalard-transport.ie or alternatively please post CV to: Ballinalard Transport Limited, Ballinalard, Tipperary Town, Co Tipperary.

nedflanders:
Ballinalard Transport Limited

would that be the same one that had it’s drivers doing mega stupid illegal hours?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74472

Thats supposed to be all changed now from what i hear see a lot of them on m40 and m4 always look clean and tidy but i dont know

A Ballinalard driver told me they don’t get any pay for that day if they don’t drive over 3 hour’s in the same day :cry: .

Can they not drive for the sake of driving for the three hours and get paid just say stuck in traffic etc etc