Irish / european firms with trucks based uk

anyone got any contacts idealy looking for fridge work of irish or european firms with trucks based in uk or weekend get you home got secure parking at home nottinghamshire area .

thanks in advance
can pm me if prefer
thanks

psv8:
anyone got any contacts idealy looking for fridge work of irish or european firms with trucks based in uk illegally who flaunt the cabotage rules on a regular basis, or weekend get you home got secure parking at home nottinghamshire area .

thanks in advance
can pm me if prefer
thanks

Fixed it for you.

hi m8 just read your post not sure if u worked irish before but there gd and bad but if u got Europe exp best way is to take chance drive over get list of main outfits and walk in on spot if they need someone and there with exp u get job im returning from Canada next month after 9yrs running Canada usa coast to coast . prob be heading that way myself I based Northampton when I get home gd luck m8 if u get anything let me know

wheelnutt:

psv8:
anyone got any contacts idealy looking for fridge work of irish or european firms with trucks based in uk illegally who flaunt the cabotage rules on a regular basis, or weekend get you home got secure parking at home nottinghamshire area .

thanks in advance
can pm me if prefer
thanks

Fixed it for you.

no a few lads that work for irish firms and no dont run bent most of time you find the ones who say having to run bent are the heel draggers who mess about all day tossing it off saying that not denying some will still be at it as is uk companys i work for one at present

psv8:

wheelnutt:

psv8:

thanks in advance
can pm me if prefer
thanks

Fixed it for you.

no a few lads that work for irish firms and no dont run bent most of time you find the ones who say having to run bent are the heel draggers who mess about all day tossing it off saying that not denying some will still be at it as is uk companys i work for one at present

You are missing the point, go familiarise yourself with EC directive regarding cabotage within member states.

wheelnutt:

psv8:

wheelnutt:

psv8:

thanks in advance
can pm me if prefer
thanks

Fixed it for you.

You are missing the point, go familiarise yourself with EC directive regarding cabotage within member states.

I think you should read the EC directive, if a lorry does UK-Benelux or any other route and his weekly hours run out in the UK its fine to take a 24h or 45h break in the UK.

Riho:

wheelnutt:

psv8:

wheelnutt:

psv8:

thanks in advance
can pm me if prefer
thanks

Fixed it for you.

I think you should read the EC directive, if a lorry does UK-Benelux or any other route and his weekly hours run out in the UK its fine to take a 24h or 45h break in the UK.

I’ve worked for a couple of Foreign firms with my Dutch/Belgian registered motors based at home, explained the situation on my (numerous :unamused: ) pulls by VOSA . I was sent on my way after checks, and nothing was said. Unless rules have changed since the last 4 to 5 years.

stevejones:
hi m8 just read your post not sure if u worked irish before but there gd and bad but if u got Europe exp best way is to take chance drive over get list of main outfits and walk in on spot if they need someone and there with exp u get job im returning from Canada next month after 9yrs running Canada usa coast to coast . prob be heading that way myself I based Northampton when I get home gd luck m8 if u get anything let me know

Can I ask why?