iPad truck apps

Just bought an ipad for use in the truck (well 3 actually, wife and daughter got one each too).

For those of you that have them, what apps do you find useful.

Have got Renault Trucks Satnav europe which I will compare to my tomtom truck which is getting old now, and the battery is finished on it too.

Got AA road atlas, which i use on the iphone and AZ London too. Traffic lite and fuel smart (not bothered about the price, just where shell is)

Going to dash mount it on my FH12.

A driver hour guard app would be useful but cant find one. Got a standalone one but trying to de clutter dash.

im looking for similar all i have seen is the tacho legislation files

Tachodisc have an iPhone ipadapp but it only lists legeslation the Renault nav from memory is basicly cplopilot truck and its available for iPhone ipad I’m not sure and that’s aboutit really have you got the ipad with GPs intergrated to use the Satnav

Yes, got the 3g one.

Tried it on the iphone just now, seems ok. Find out better next week.

Only thing I will miss is the ability to put my own poi’s on, but there is an internet search facility on it. just going to have to adapt.

I have a 16gb wifi 3g ipad and I find it great as a back up to the TT. I use google earth, google maps,UK Map avail from apps store, and a gps freeby from the app store, called navfree, great little satnav tool, but needs to have constant gps reception.

I have a 16gb wifi 3g ipad and I find it great as a back up to the TT. I use google earth, google maps,UK Map avail from apps store, and a gps freeby from the app store, called navfree, great little satnav tool, but needs to have constant gps reception.

i got the nav free one and set it to truck mode and used it in conjunction with my mates snooper sat nav and i must say it was bang on… great app