Iowa crash and then some -

Saw this on the BBC website and thought it might be of interest:

top onions my man.
classic lemmings in action especially the ones in the trucks with a much clearer view of whats in front of them and ending up ploughing fields.
kinda takes the bad look off of the flipflop parking up in lane 1. :slight_smile:

Santa:
Saw this on the BBC website and thought it might be of interest:

]

Bit scary

My mate has just started work in America and posted some pictures, Heavy Thick Snow and then dropping into California it was brilliant sunshine

Deleted

Your signature block is quite apt to see when watching that.

A.

Bit of snow and ice? Coming to a motorway near you next week.
metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast
“Outlook for Tuesday to Thursday:
Seriously cold with strong easterly winds giving significant wind chill. Snow showers becoming more widespread day on day, with the largest snowfalls across eastern Britain. Disruption is likely for many.”
Keep that video in mind and we`ll all drive a little safer.

In the comments section…

Idiots Out Wandering Around.

Keep 'er lit! :stuck_out_tongue:

pretty common out here in winter trucks running to fast 65/70mph impossible to stop plus dipstick car drivers think because they in 4 by 4 they can do anything

Having driven a fair bit in America it never ceases to amaze me just how bad their driving is. As evidenced here

even the truckies get it wrong sometimes giv this guy a gentle pull as he was heading down instead of out much appreciated by driver at least

Makes a change from them shooting one other!

:smiley: :smiley:

When I drove in the states (Texas), it amazed me how fast the trucks go. 70 plus!? Also the roads and freeways around Houston were rubbish, no white lines, concrete pillars up the side, on and off ramps are terrible, concrete surfaces are common. Everything was faster and more intense than the UK. Made the M25 seem like a relaxing massage. Standard of driving was comically bad…

here ya go freight dog was bit late for tipping in reno after highway closed in wyoming u sure concentrate when rolling at this

I like the…

Engine warning light. That used to come on in European Volvo’s back in the 90s when Billy McGuire was driving.

So I’m told.

yes believe it or not gd company to work for typical volvo very expensive but fitters basically cant find anything m8 cleared codes 5 times some gremlin but she rolls on roughly 7.500miles a spin so keep er lit as used to be said in gd days or as my boss on maguires like to say no rush boy just keep your right foot upto headlight bulb lol.

Car Culture vs Gun Culture.

Now the Americans can work out for all time - which one is the most dangerous:

Loose gun ownership
OR
Loose driving.

I’ve argued for some time that to drive a 4x4, van, or larger-than-normal vehicle - you should bloody well have some kind of “advanced driving” qualification to do that.

Instead, you still get some Milk Sheik’s kid, or Lottery Winner breeze into a showroom, and buy a supercar, ink on licence still wet! :open_mouth: :frowning:

Winseer:
Car Culture vs Gun Culture.

Now the Americans can work out for all time - which one is the most dangerous:

Loose gun ownership
OR
Loose driving.

I’ve argued for some time that to drive a 4x4, van, or larger-than-normal vehicle - you should bloody well have some kind of “advanced driving” qualification to do that.

Instead, you still get some Milk Sheik’s kid, or Lottery Winner breeze into a showroom, and buy a supercar, ink on licence still wet! :open_mouth: :frowning:

Like in the UK the overpaid premadonna football players !!!