Inverters in Daf105

Where’s the best place go wire in a inverter to run a microwave, straight off the batteries or is there somewhere else.The inverter is a 1200w.Thanks

You could try googling that or you tube search might go. I can’t help, well I could but you’d probably set fire to it following my advice.

leigh13070:
Where’s the best place go wire in a inverter to run a microwave, straight off the batteries or is there somewhere else.The inverter is a 1200w.Thanks

In our SSC the wiring is already in the top middle locker somewhere hidden behind the panels. Our fitter has done 2 in the last 2 weeks. Mines next :stuck_out_tongue:

PremiumTrucker:

leigh13070:

In our SSC the wiring is already in the top middle locker somewhere hidden behind the panels. Our fitter has done 2 in the last 2 weeks. Mines next :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not sure that wiring in the middle locker is man enough to run a inverter of the power needed to run a microwave it’s designed to run a 700 w microwave not the 1200+ w needed to run the inverter . Also think your inverter also mabey underpowered for a Micky most reckon at least double the micro watage as they draw a lot more on start up