Inverter microwave tv

Alright lads.

I have bit of a dilemma.
Don’t know to either buy a powerful 2000 or 3000 inverter for tv, microwave, fridge, and buy normal 240 products.
Or buy 24v microwave and fridge.

Do the rest of you lads use specific truck 24v products?
Or do you buy 240v and use a powerful inverter?

12/24v products are usually total garbage.

If it’s your regular truck then I would recommend you hard wire the biggest inverter you can afford to the batteries and mount it securely in the cab somewhere out of site ideally somewhere cool ie under the bed then use household appliances. Remember a 700w microwave will require approx 1100w input.

for a fridge i have a waeco cf 25 designed to run off 12 or 24v,expensive to buy initailly but superb piece of kit will freeze to minus 18 no bother,best thing ive ever brought truck wise :smiley:

Steve-o:
12/24v products are usually total garbage.

If it’s your regular truck then I would recommend you hard wire the biggest inverter you can afford to the batteries and mount it securely in the cab somewhere out of site ideally somewhere cool ie under the bed then use household appliances. Remember a 700w microwave will require approx 1100w input.

+1.
That’s what I did when I was on distance. Inverter ; 2000w, hard-wired via a ‘cow bell’ connector to the batteries… Worked well.