Inverter cost to fit

Has anyone had an inverter “hard wired” into there truck and if so could you give me a rough idea how much it’s likely to cost please? (the fitment not the price of the inverter).
Cheers. Jon

30 minutes of your time. It’s easy!

Not paid to get it done but the cable is expensive!

I struggle to wire a plug! Lol

bazstan009:
Not paid to get it done but the cable is expensive!

It isn’t if you purchase cheap jump leads!

Cost me about £30 and that included a small Anderson plug. But I done wiring myself.

stagedriver:
30 minutes of your time. It’s easy!

op said COST! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: hard wired into? :open_mouth: how much :unamused:

Depends on what you are wanting to run, and wattage of inverter and if your unit has an anderson plug, i made my own up, easy to do, using 70amp wiring

It will be a new truck. No anderson plug. Think I’ve got it covered thanks

To run a 700 watt microwave. A tv/dvd player. And a ps3. Not all at the same time lol.

As a rough guide going rate would be around £75+vat to install an Anderson connector inc megafuse and bracket for connector. Roughly £150+vat to install a customer supplied inverter plus you would need a tail-lift lead on top of that to connect between the cab and the battery, if you didn’t have one £30+vat. That would be properly fitted with cable trunked and inverter fixed down, as it would be in a motorhome or something like that.

Thank you. Much appreciated

40 JPS blue and a white with at our place!