Interview

Hi everyone!

I passed my class one this month and I have my first interview next month… My question is, what the hell do I wear for the interview??

I’ve been coach driving for the last 6 years and have always gone shirt/trousers/shoes for interviews but I’m assuming that won’t be appropriate for a class one job?

I was thinking safety boots, trousers, polo shirt and hi viz?

Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :slight_smile:

I just go casual. The job I’m at now, on my interview, I rolled up in tracky pants, t-shirt, safety boots and a high vis.

I go smart casual, which is as I tend to dress out of work anyway, just have work gear in the should there be an assessmernt.

Ok great, that’s sort of what I thought. Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

I wore a shirt, trousers, safety boots (nice and shiny), my coat and took a hi vis with me, went well and got the job.

Tink650:
Hi everyone!

I passed my class one this month and I have my first interview next month… My question is, what the hell do I wear for the interview??

I’ve been coach driving for the last 6 years and have always gone shirt/trousers/shoes for interviews but I’m assuming that won’t be appropriate for a class one job?

Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :slight_smile:

Why would that not be appropriate :question:

I would go in a skirt blouse stockings court shoes but would take my work wear with me ph & dont forget the handbag

Hilarious

Tink650:
Hilarious

Why :question:

Stockings and handbag? Even if you were being serious, which I don’t think you are, I wouldn’t wear those if you paid me! Lol

Tink650:
Stockings and handbag? Even if you were being serious, which I don’t think you are, I wouldn’t wear those if you paid me! Lol

Dont like going bear legged in a skirt though dont have the legs for it

never judge a book by its cover btw

animal:
never judge a book by its cover btw

Que?

Tink650:

Smart jeans would also be acceptable too.

bald bloke:

Tink650:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Tink650:

bald bloke:

Tink650:

Definitely wear a polo shirt or casual shirt with a collar as it always seems that bit smarter, oh and give your car a good clean. :wink:

bald bloke:

Tink650:

bald bloke:

Tink650:

Definitely wear a polo shirt or casual shirt with a collar as it always seems that bit smarter, oh and give your car a good clean. :wink:

Lol ok, will do!

animal:
Dont like going bear legged in a skirt though dont have the legs for it

Oh I’m sure they’re fine, just that bare legged this time of year can be a tad nippy I suppose.

Well you did ask a woman :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

animal:
Well you did ask a woman :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know. :wink:

Welcome to the evolution of a trucknet user :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Joking aside, I would wear clothes to be honest.