Interview Tip ???

Well done :smiley:

Nice one :slight_smile:

Well done :wink:

:smiley:

Scanner:
Brown dealer boots, wrangler jeans, Ben Sherman shirt and a McElvaney jacket. Tell them your hobbies are watching rallying and drifting your Corolla twincam. The interview will be a formality.

In all seriousness though, best of luck, I hope you get the gig.

:smiley: lol as long as the dealers are polished and the wranglers are frayed at the bottom you’ll have no bother
Good luck tho not easy to find good work at the mo

At the very least I’ve always gone in shirt/short sleeved shirt, tie, trousers and shoes and taken driver trousers, boots and PPE with me in case of an assessment.

Never failed to get any driving job I’ve applied for. One I went for the interviewer said “good you know how to dress for an interview. If you’d turned up in jeans and a t-shirt I’d have sent you home”. Got that job too.

mazzer:
:smiley:

Scanner:
Brown dealer boots, wrangler jeans, Ben Sherman shirt and a McElvaney jacket. Tell them your hobbies are watching rallying and drifting your Corolla twincam. The interview will be a formality.

In all seriousness though, best of luck, I hope you get the gig.

:smiley: lol as long as the dealers are polished and the wranglers are frayed at the bottom you’ll have no bother
Good luck tho not easy to find good work at the mo

Frayed Wranglers?! I remember when that was a fashion crime, you’d be banished to a table with those wearing tracksuit bottoms or cargo pants for that! :laughing: