Interview this morning!

I have an interview this morning!

I went and signed on with 24-7 staffing in Yate as suggested by nick2008 a few days ago. There was a small test to sit and several pages of paperwork to fill out but nothing too daunting. Jess met me for my appointment and I’d just like to say that 24-7 staffing and Jess are SO professional and made me feel welcome and important. I left there feeling fully informed and very positive about my job prospects. 10 Minutes after I left I got a phone call from Jess saying that she had got me an interview for 10 am the next day (Today)! So I have an interview at 10 today with a large company that shall remain nameless for the time being! I hope it all goes well and I’ll report back later!

Congratulations and keep calm and good luck.

I do hope the agency don’t end up ruining your impression of them but something tells me they will.

Good on ya fella. I’ve known Jess for years the pay scales are a bit odd but that’s due to the different contracts paying different rates.
Get a page a day diary make a note of…
Where
When
Rates and changes in rates ie days nights after 8hrs etc they have a few of them.

Then note the reg of truck etc and where your going with em…
Hope it works out for you…

Truckbling:
I do hope the agency don’t end up ruining your impression of them but something tells me they will.

That was the first thought that sprang into my head too.
As a relative newbie myself, I`ve quickly learned these fundamentals!

Good News! Ive got the job and start at 6am tomorrow! So impressed with Jess’ work! less than 24 hours after I signed up I have a job! A few days of induction then hopefully temp to perm contract as of monday!

Harvy:
Good News! Ive got the job and start at 6am tomorrow! So impressed with Jess’ work! less than 24 hours after I signed up I have a job! A few days of induction then hopefully temp to perm contract as of monday!

Well done Fella you have a PM by the way

Thanks Nick!

Well done mate, and good luck with everything. (Keep yer guard up tho!!)

I had a very successfull first day. Went to London for a morning delivery then did some collections on the way back. They paired me up with another driver, so he sat in the cab and told me what to do etc. Absolutely loved it!