Interview monday

For those of you that give a shoot. I have my 1st interview since being freed on Monday.
Can’t be too specific, because my old TM posts on here, and I don’t want the nosey git knowing my business.
Similar role as before, so I will cross 2 of everything that I have 2 of. Enjoyed a week off but starting to get bored now. So to borrow a phrase…onward!!! :smiley:

Bigv we all give ashoot I hope ! At least I do , dont want to see anyone out of work who obviously wants to graft all the best for monday. Good luck Jim

Thanks matey. :sunglasses:

Good Luck Shag, let us know how it went

Good luck Big Vern, hope it works out.

Good luck mate :slight_smile:

Good luck fella be a great start to xmas

I think it’s in the bag. My father in law is a class 2 driver. He asked around his customers, and one had a position. I phoned them last night, and they said ideal, come and see us. So fingers crossed it works out. Thanks lads. :smiley:

Good luck matey…hope you get it :smiley:

Al

Good Luck :sunglasses:

Nice to see that your not one of these layabouts that sits on their arse all day, supping cheap ale and smoking ■■■■, and appearing on Jezza Kyle, preferring to get out there and make better of yourself.

Well done fella, and do let us know the result.

Ken.

Denis F:

I can go back to cutting you up on the M5 then! :wink:

bigvern1:

Denis F:

I can go back to cutting you up on the M5 then! :wink:

:grimacing:

Yea good luck Dude , I am getting sick of you saying ya sitting at home watching telly

while all us are working for a living. :wink: May see you on the train , I like Holland :laughing:

Maybe…You never know. Might get a company that looks after me this time! :sunglasses:

good luck mate hope it goes well if you get it don’t forget we need more diaries on here :smiley:

Blimey…Better get cracking then! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Oh…Keep propping that league up whilst yer’ down there ! :stuck_out_tongue:

good luck mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

good luck for monday

Best of luck on monday Bigvern.

Sounds like you’ve got it in the bag though tbh :slight_smile: