Interview in the morning

Well guys it’s the night before an interview for a possible new job, I can say that I’am quite nervous!!! Only had 3 interviews before now!!! I’ve had some good tips in a previous post which have help me prepare for tomorrow! What have you guys done to prepare for an interview? Done the basics company history etc.

Hi Carl
Well done on getting the Interview, be yourself and keep calm you have done the basics company history pension etc.
Ask about start times, poss nights out how many drops and good luck and keep us posted.

Jeff.

Arrive early.Allow for congestion or a road closure.Or public transport letting you down.
A firm hand shake on arrival with the person interviewing you.
If driving your car,check the oil and water,air in the tyres.
When there,keep to the subject and try not to ramble on.
One question they may ask is “Why should we employ you ?”
The nerves will soon go when you get there.
Good luck.

Thanks for the reply guys will keep you posted on what happens :laughing:

Just to update, got the job start in a couple of weeks! I was as nervous as hell, didn’t need to be it was more of an introduction than interview really! Hopefully I’ll settle in well! I read somewhere on here before about keeping a diary for driving hours and work hours etc does anyone else do that and what info do you record?
Many thanks for the advice it’s very much appreciated.
Carl :smiley:

Congratulations on getting the job.

With reference to the diary, I used to keep a small pocket diary and make a note each day of vehicle reg, destination and any events out of the ordinary.

That way, if anyone comes up with a query 6 months later, you’ve got somewhere to start. You can also use it to help complete timesheets.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing: