Interview and assessment

I have an interview and assessment today, I am nervous and really excited because I get to drive a truck again. Got everything ready on Saturday, have never been so organised in my life. Have never had a proper interview before or ever done an assessment drive so any tips are welcome.

Just be yourself you cant do anymore the assesment wont be a prob as from a lot of posts on here they are just looking that u will be safe not a test with examiner try to relax though i know nerves can be good but not to many eh good luck and will look back to see how u got on jx

Good luck Macca :smiley:
Like the cpc, I think confidence is the key and maybe even use a bit of the acting you learnt from it :laughing:
As long as you know what your talking about (which you do) i think you will ■■■■ it! :smiley:

Its not really the assessment that I am worried about like all of us I have proved that I can drive it, just the whole interview thing never done a proper interview before they have all been sort of informal chats. Just see what happens not got it until 1300 so will let you all know how I do

Arnt you supposed to imagine them in their underwear or somat like that :wink: :exclamation: jx

Hope it is a woman then :wink:

Just got back, didnt have to do an assessment as the bloke who does them had to go out on the road so they have taken all my paperwork and are going to send it to head office aslong as everything gets the okay they will call me back in for an assessment and then hopefully offer me the job.

Time to play the waiting game now but I think it went okay so we will see. Should hear by the end of the week what is happening think my fingers will get cramp if I cross them for that long.

Will be wishing u that call back then glad it all went well (and was it a woman :wink: ) or did u have to cringe with the old guy in y fronts :laughing: jx

It was a bloke so didnt think of the underwear thing, to be honest dont know what I was stressing over because like my other interviews was just a chat really so just got to keep hoping that they will give me a shot.

Hows things going with that job you was after?

Big Brummie Macca:
Hows things going with that job you was after?

Gonna ring them tomorrow after plucked up courage i get nervous :blush: :laughing: jx

I know that feeling well, I am more on edge now though waiting just going to sign upto a few agencies over the next couple of days and see if they can get me anything while I wait to occupy my mind lol.

Phone them and good luck :exclamation: