interview 2

had interview at brakes last week and they have rang back asking me to go in again on wednesday (hope its good news)is there anything i should be asking them about the job that they might not want to tell me at the 2nd interview?

Hi Bobby
Well done on second interview ask about the pension scheme it makes it as you want tostay long term, the pension wasnt bad when I was there.
Ask if you get your own round if you do you will be out with the regular driver who’s round your having for 6 weeks getting used to it which is a major help than being thrown in the deep end

Jeff

cheers jeff,i take it your not there anymore?are they a good firm to work for?its driving class2 whats the job consist of mate?

Did 3 years at Tamworth, did my class 1 and moved on, you will get your own round and you can do the drops in the order you want but schools best done early beat the school rush you will get to know which drops are best done when, you will have a mix of schools pubs shops restaurants factories.
Used to do between 20 and 40 drops a day.
1 thing when you get a cash drop double check what your given it used to be that if a driver was short on cash from drops when they cashed up when they got back they had to pay the difference but if your over you get the difference back.
You will work out where you can get coffee and fed then space them out to keep you fed and watered all day.used to do Wolverhampton university in the summer fanny was everywhere took twice as long :unamused: lol.
Hope it helps
Jeff.