International Truckstops

Can anyone remember Dolly’s hostel at Burgos? I can’t remember the name of the hostel, but it began with P. Her husband was called Jesus. It was only a small village and you had to come off the motorway to get to it. I took some photo’s there but I can’t seem to find them. They did some great food there and their rooms were always lovely and clean. Just a bit noisy in the bar at night. Would appreciate anyone who can help. Also maybe we could have names and places of other truckstops which can be recommended here. One place I used to stop was an hour out of La Havre and the restaurant was on a roundabout where we could be seen coming round to get into the parking area. The owner had a lovely dog and when getting into the door the coffee, fresh bread and butter was waiting on the table. A great place to stop. :smiley:

I used to treat myself to hotel once in a while as an owner driver,nice clean bed with white crispy sheets,wash up,good breakfast,was good to get out of the cab,i was in it for months on end.

Where do you go to Toby? Are you still doing European? Liz

Not any more.

You did Brintons out of Vouzlela near Porto?

Yes, I did Brintons from Kidderminster to Portugal shipping out from Portsmouth. Really miss it.