International Operators

Hello,

A bit of a punt I know but wondered whether any can help. I run a small transport business and we’re looking to expand our fleet and O license. One option on the table is to merge/integrate/takeover another existing company. Ideally we would be looking for someone in the South or South East of the UK who has 3 or more Int. O Licenses and has yard/parking facilities.

If anyone can, or knows of anyone who may be interested perhaps you could PM me in the first instance and we can go from there.

Cheers

Blimey, this sounds just like me, a couple of million quid might tempt me to sell up. :wink:

why not just expand in the traditional way and apply for extra vehicles etc■■?

sixaxles:

It took 9 months from start to finish when I upgraded last time so am looking for quicker solution.

A mate of mine has all the requirements, in fact he has more, 10 O licences, 10 vehicles ( high spec MAN`s ) changed roughly every 5 yrs, yard facilities, good work, but you will need a minimum of £2mil, he turned down £1mil, before he got a large contract for other work in addition to what he already has, its a mix of National and International, and based in the south east…get your wallet out…and i guarantee he will sell.

Hookings:

sixaxles:

It took 9 months from start to finish when I upgraded last time so am looking for quicker solution.

That seems a long time, VOSA processed my (new) application in 10 weeks and that was a week longer than their average of nine weeks, may I ask if there were objections or representations?

If you just needed to rent yard space and were prepared to put in your own application then you could try my yard, just Google “East Kent International Freight Terminal”, there wouldn’t be any objections to use.