International Haulage firms in Yorkshire?

Hi Guys, I was wandering if anyone knew of any International haulage firms/companys freighting goods from anywhere in the Yorkshire area for work to other European Countries■■?..

Brian Yeardly if memory serves he is in either Wakefield or Featherstone well around that area anyway

Therers a firm called Feather as well, from Leeds way, they say on their trailers Europe and Scandanavia, thou ive never seen them abroad. Apparently Mill Transport from Doncaster do quite a lot of fridge work to Scandanavia so im led to beleive.

Thanks for the replies guys, appreciate it…

i quite often see macfarlanes in europe, i think they brought the sewell distribution group(?) who did do european

mills do ireland a lot, but i dont remember seeing them in mainland europe.

also theres some with blue globetrotters, i think jessicas dad used to work for them, cant remember their name. also devanneys from bradford(?) and also someone esle whos name escapes me, do work for a company called maru or mari, got dafs that are normally blue, i think i have a pic of one of theirs somewhere

it’d be Ken Taylors from Slaithwaite (slowitt for you southerners!) pulling for Maru, and Gibson Taylor Tranzol are related in some way to them too

Maru now own the trucks bought them off Ken Taylors. Not 100% sure Gibson Taylor Tranzol are not related just do a lot of work together.

Maru are mainly Germany and Benelux bound.

Lets not forget the infamous European Road Freight (Riby’s) from Hull. They have down sized quite a lot but you still see them kicking about. I think their main destination is still Italy, with some Spanish work too.

European Road Freight is now owned by son of Brian Yeardley. Dominic.

Neil and Brown are regulars as are Bowkers although the Hull operation is quite small now.

Wheel nut is right about ERF

However take my advice and stay away from the farther’s operation just look brian yeardley on the search to see why

Spacemonkeypg:
Wheel nut is right about ERF

However take my advice and stay away from the farther’s operation just look brian yeardley on the search to see why

dont worry about the search button…

phil stuffed one of their wagons up the arse of another and got the sack for it. :laughing:

Goss Intl @ Bradford

Redheads @ Bradford

Surefreight @ Bradford

Raymond W Feather @ Birstall

Viamasters @ Leeds container base

Gallaghers @ Bradford

Hansons @ Huddersfield (ADR only)

Transmec @ Cleckheaton

its more the overloading issue that he should be concerned about

gallys is no more in bradford.and you forgot delaney at leeds

dreva:
gallys is no more in bradford.

im not surprised about mick im surprised he got away with it for so long. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i think you mean devaneys at bradford

blue fh12s there on cross green near pilks pull hexagon trailers