International cpc

Passed my international cpc in jan of this year, i have a clean class one licence, hi-ab, flt, level d aviation , recently got made redundant, never-mind, i am now looking for work, don’t really want to drive anymore, looking to work up to a tm role, i am based in Nottingham, any ideas of anyone taking on?

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave

Just a cheeky question how long and how much did it cost to get your international CPC just a cheeky question.

Thank you
Dan :smiley:

Dan your not able to do just a national cpc now since changed a year or so ago
So will be international now

You be looking around £1000 I would of thought now for full course and exams etc

Did mine March 2013. Its a 9 day course with the exams on day 10. Exam one muti-choice, exam two case study. Company paid for mine but I bet your looking at near to £2k.

Now when you get yourself on with a company as the nominated TM, be aware of your position and legal responsibility. To ensure continuous and effective management of the operator licence means you have to be in control of your drivers, because what they say and do has an impact on you. So make sure they are fully trained on what to say when they are stopped. There are still too many firms where operating of trucks plays a secondary role in their business. A TM isn’t just any manager, he/she is high up on the list of important personnel to the business and should be regarded as such.