Interlink

Has anyone worked for interlink and are they a good company to work for under paye?

Linehaul or C&D driver?

I used to be Linehaul for Geopost, the parent company, as all night trunk drivers are. Easy job, decent pay, well maintained motors, nice drivers restaurant to wait your time out in with cheap food, no need for a pack up.

C&D

Then its as crap as the rest. Chasing yourself up your own backside, the thick end of 100 drops/collections a day, vans with various states of accident damage on.

If you’ve got a HGV license there is far better work to do than C&D for a parcel company. Even C&D for a pallet network is better as its only usually half a dozen or so drops then a few collections in the afternoon and no handball.

There’s a reason most parcel companies franchise these off, harder to quit when you’re so invested in the job. It’s hard work mate, I know an ex Parceline (now DPD) franchisee and he got out of it years ago as he ended up hating it.

We’re starting to do parcel deliveries so I’m led too believe ,but the little info I can glean on it is its artic work ,go too hub , load ( said they load either side too a height :confused: ) then you deliver it ,too where I’ve no idea , my fear when they approached me about it was vans ,100,s of deliveries all round London :frowning: :frowning: I’ve said no for now ,I’m going too let the others make fools of themselves and hope something better arrives in the yard