Interior Lighting

Can anybody recommend a decent interior light for a fh12, fed up with ■■■■■■■■ lighting I would like a flourescent type light…
Cheers guys

Yes, you can get those fluorescent type light that you can fix up and they are quite bright too. If you go to a caravan type place or ebay even you can easily get 12V one. I think you can get 24V ones too but that’s a little harder to find. Try ebay again or a truck accessories type place.

Thanks for that Dafmad, I have seen them on flebay, but I would like to know if they are any good before I spent the Hard earned… :slight_smile:

my boss fitted a flourescent light into all our vehicles (FH12s)

They are 24V , all fitted at front of roof hatch and wired via plastic connector to feed for existing interior (or should that be inferior! :slight_smile: ) lights.

If I get chance I’ll ask him where they were from but got a feeling our freindly neighbourhood auto electrician supplied them.

Think they only cost about a tenner.

They do work well. You can now get an updated interior light for Volvos that holds one 21w bulb instead of two 5w “duller than a candle” bulbs

Just to let you know that modified sine wave inverters can’t run those strip lights so 12/24v is the only way.

:grimacing: