Interim Ops Licence - How Long to Wait?

Just applied for an Ops licence and included an application for an interim - if succesful, any idea how long it takes for the interim to be issued■■?

I went from a Sole trader to Ltd last year,
applied for my new O Licence mid August, I also applied for an intrim.
I finally got my O licence in November
No intrim awarded because they (zb) up my application and didnt realise that i had applied for one.
Its like smacking your head against the wall, give it 2-3 months,keep on to them on the phone,
Good Luck !!!

If all goes to plan, interim should be with you in 4-6 weeks

little Elf:
If all goes to plan, interim should be with you in 4-6 weeks

Bloody hell - don’t exactly pull up trees do they…

No, theyre not bothered, as long as their wage is coming in each month theres not a problem,it doesnt seem to matter about the hauliers livelyhoods. when i phoned after 6 weeks of waiting to see how long my intrim would take,My ’ case worker ’ was on holiday for a week, Thats when I found out that she hadn’t put forward my application to the TC for the ‘interim’.
One week later, still no money coming in, quick phone call to my case worker,but still on ’ holiday ’
Managed to get some sense out of her collegue who then took it upon herself not to grant me an interim as ive " only got 2-3 weeks left before i recieve my O Licence" and to save myself the 60 odd quid it would of cost.
Ill say no more…

when i got my interim, i had to wait the 21 days in case anyoen objected and then it was issued to me, the full licence came about 4-5 weeks later, mind you that was about 3 years ago

Applied end of november got them last week

mrken:
Applied end of november got them last week

Interim or full?